Chapter Twenty Three

Hey Guys! I'm extremely sorry about the delay of updates. I'll try to update every other day but we will see how it goes. I've been taking an online Teen Health class so I can get more credits in high school and have more time. So that's why I haven't been updating. Again I am really sorry about the delay.

----

Marisa's POV-

The door swung open and Serenity, Ethan, Liam, and Andy stormed into the room. At the moment I was in the corner of the room trying to get as far away from Sam as possible. Sam wouldn't let me out of the room. He said he need me, apparently I am powerful, and he really needs me.

"What the is going on here!" yelled Liam as he ran to the other side of the room and pushed Sam against the wall with the help from Ethan. Its not like Liam is weak or anything, its just Sam he's huge, tall and extremely muscular.

Andy rushed over to me, ya know just sitting in the corner with my mom's locket glowing.

"Are you alright?" asked Andy as he stroked held my face lightly in his hands. I softly nodded yes not wanting to speak. Andy helped me stand up and sat me on Ethan's bed next to Serenity. Liam and Ethan held Sam in a position where he couldn't break out. The held him in front of Serenity, Andy, and I.

"What do you know?" asked Serenity clearly ticked.

"Nothing you need to know." Sam spat back at her. She scoffed and back handed him across his face. Her rings left a good mark or two.

"Nice shot!" said Ethan as Serenity gave a shy smile.

"Aw, does little blondie have a lover boy?" smirked Sam.

"Go to hell." said Serenity as she slapped him again.

"Serenity stop." I stood up slowly and stood across from Sam. I laid my hand lightly on his cheek. "I need to know what is going on. For the sake of my mental state." Ethan and Liam gasped for a moment then closed their mouths as Sam began to talk.

"Marisa, as you know you are the chosen one. The key, ya da ya da ya da. You need to be the one to make the exlir. Not the exlir of life, but the Elixir of Ma'ta. Ma'ta is the goddess of truth, justice, and harmony. She is associated with the balance of things on earth. She is the daughter of a god you might already know, Ra, the sun god. Truthfully Ma'ta wants the other gods and goddess who are messing with the earth to stop, she wants the balance. Ma'at looks like a young woman sitting or standing, holding a was scepter, the symbol of power, in one hand and an ankh, the symbol of eternal life, in the other. Sometimes she is depicted with wings on each arm or as a woman with an ostrich feather on her head. So if you see in your dreams, which you will, you'll know its her. She needs you to do this. She would have picked Andy, or Liam, but she saw quality in you that she likes and needs."

I was utterly shocked, I knew I was chosen by the gods to be a the Chosen One but I didn't know that one goddess had a particular liking in me.

"What's is Liam? What did Ma'ta want with him?"

"Liam is the son of KT Rush. Kara is the descendent of the Frobisher-Smythes which makes him a descendent too. He also is the keeper of the key which sent Ammut back into the Underworld."

"Oh.."

Liam spoke up, "Marisa you eyes they were glowing blue when you asked this idiot to tell you all this stuff."

Sam smiled, "Again, a Chosen One thing. Like almost a gift from Ma'ta."

"What does it do?"

Sam shook his head and looked at me with his piercing eyes, "That is something you must find out for yourself."

--

I hope y'all liked that Chapter. Remember to Comment and Vote! That helps me out a ton! Also follow my House of Anubis fanpage on Instagram, I know a lot of you already follow me, follow me at @cupofankh, because that helps me out a lot. Also follow my best friend on Instagram, Melanie, help her get to 7K! Follow her at @houseofanubis_sibuna_

Comment what you think about this chapter! Sorry its short, its 12 AM!

ilysm xoxoxo <3