Chapter Twenty

Writing a new chapter because I'm super happy! I got 2nd place out of 15 girls and a few boys in my figure skating competition. YAAY! So who is ready for a chapter with boy dramaaaa!

Remember Comment and Vote for Chapter Twenty One! :) <3 xoxoxo

-

Marisa's P.O.V

I woke up to the brightest of the sun glaring through the window. Its Saturday today so thankfully I don't have to go to school. I got up and walked to my dresser, I pulled out a sweatshirt and camisole. I slipped those on. Then I went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black leggings and slipped those on.

'This is going to be a boring day' I said thinking to myself. I turned my head over to Serenity's bed. She wasn't there. I bet everyone is downstairs, so I dragged my tired self downstairs. Nobody is here. I just saw Trudy.

"Hey Trudy, where is everyone?" I asked as I grabbed the apple juice carton out of the fridge and poured myself a glass.

"Well, your friends are out at the movies. Its an Anubis tradition since the came here their freshman year. Victor is out helping Mr. Sweet with something at the school. So its just you, me, and Sam." responded Trudy in her normal motherly tone.

I smiled at her, she's like grandma I never got to have. My mom's parents died when she was young. My dad's parents passed away when I was four so I never got to meet them. I sat down at the table and stanched a chocolate chip muffin from the basket and began to chew.

Trudy sat down across from me with a cup of coffee in her hands. "So how's the love like going sweetie?" She smiled gently. I was a bit taken back by her question. "I see the way the boys look at you."

I smiled slightly for a moment then responded, "Well Andy and I aren't official together but you know. I think he feels the same about me. Then Liam...I have know idea about him. Then Sam..We just met like yesterday and stuff. He seems alright. Steven ew..he's not my type. Finn isn't my type either, he's with Amber. They are adorable together. Then Ethan...again not my type and plus he's Serenity's. I will make them get together."

She smiled back at me, "Liam talks about you a lot. I can never get him to be quite." I chuckled slightly at the thought of Liam talking about me.

"Is Sam in the house?" I asked changing the subject..

"Yes he's in his room."

"Thanks Trudy!" I said thankfully then got up and walked over to the boys rooms. I faintly knocked on Sam's door.

"Come in." yelled Sam's voice behind the door. I opened the door to see Sam on his laptop with headphones plugged into his iPhone. "Hey Marisa." He said my name with a sprinkle of excitement spilling out of his mouth. I shut the door gently.

"Hey." That was all I said...I'm not sure why but I just did.

"Sit down." He patted the extra space on his bed. I walked over to Ethan's bed and sat down.

"Who are you?" I asked, "You aren't who you say who are Sam. Ethan said that you snuck out of the house are eleven. You're up to something, I can feel it."

Sam sat his laptop on his bed and walked over to me. I stood up with a plain expression plastered on my face.

He threw on confused face, "What are you talking about, Marisa?"

"Don't joke around with me Sam. You know what I'm talking about. You aren't who say you are. Is your name even Sam Hartley!?"

He got closer till he was only a few centimeters away from me. He bent his head down,placed a kiss on my neck and his lips met my ear.

He started to whisper, You don't know what you got yourself into Chosen One. I'm Sam Denby..and I'm your worst nightmare."

-

Vote & Comment! :) xoxoxo