Chapter Twenty Five

Ahhhh I seriously needed to write more of this because I feel bad about not updating in weeks so I'm going to give y'all a lot of new chapters.

-

Chapter Twenty Five

Marisa's POV-

Serenity left early to get to school to do a project with Finn and Amber. Those three have been super good friends since they were extremely young. She felt bad for not spending much time with them because all this Sibuna stuff. Yet, Serenity kept telling me that she hopes things will still be the same, she doesn't want to be a third wheel since Finn and Amber started dating. Serenity calls them Fimber....she likes to ship people. She's such a gossip girl.

I was brushing my hair when Steven, Liam, Andy, and Ethan walked in. "Hey boys." I said as I straightened my tie.

"Marisa." said Andy.

"Mhmm." I said as I started to throw my hair up into a high ponytail.

"Your wrist.." said Steven slowly.

"Yeah...That would be Ma'ta." I got up and wrapped my arm around Andy's waist. He wrapped his arm about my shoulders. Being a lot taller than me he kissed the top of my head.

"Cute, but Marisa listen. Anubis gave all of us the mark. Ma'ta only gave you, the chosen one, the ankh symbol. This has to mean something. Even the Osirian didn't get anything. We need to know why you have that tattoo."

I remember when Ma'ta said something about my mom knowing where the Cup of Ankh. I feel like my Ankh tattoo from Ma'ta might have something to do with the Cup of Ankh and the Elixir of Ma'ta. "Steven grab me my laptop." I told him as I pointed to my desk in the corner to the room. I wormed out of Andy's tight grasp, jumped on my bed, and grabbed my laptop out of Steven's hands.

I turned my laptop on logging on to Skype. Good my mom was on. Probably video chatting my older brother, Victor. He's in Australia studying Marine Biology. I started to call her.

"Hey Hun!" smiled my mom, my dad was sitting next to her. "We just got off a Video Chat with your brother. He just went scrub diving and got some lovely photos."

"Mom that's great. But I really need your help, and same with dads" I motioned for the boys to come into the camera. "These are some of my fellow sibuna member, we are just missing Amber and Alfie's daughter, Serenity." I turned to the boys and nodded. We all showed them the Marks of Anubis that we got. "A little while go I was visited, we were visited, by Anubis. He gave us this mark. Later a new boy came to the Anubis house his name is Sam. He's mother is trouble. He's mother is Caroline Denby.." My dad gasped.

"Oh Marisa..." said my mom and dad together as I showed them my wrist.

"The Egyptian Goddess Ma'ta gave me this tattoo. Ma'ta is good. Not evil. Apparently The Chosen One is suppose to make the elixir called the Elixir of Ma'ta. We don't know why or what we need to do with the elixir after we make it. All I know is that I need the Cup of Ankh to make this elixir. If you don't believe me about Ma'ta being good read on the mythology about her." I took a long deep breath. "I need to know where the cup is."

"Marisa," my dad, "In the attic there is a wall compartment. That compartment holds the cup and can only be opened with your locket."

We heard a high pitch squee, Amber of course, coming from downstairs. "Got to go guys. Thanks Mom, Dad. I love you."

"We love you too." I smiled and pressed the end button.

-

Remember to Comment and Vote because that really helps me out! <3 xoxo