Chapter 4

Evie

Words couldn't describe how nervous I was feeling. Here I was, moments away from standing in front of the 5 Seconds Of Summer. I don't know how I should feel, of course nervous but, what else? I am just way too nervous for this and mixed with the very minimal amount of sleep that I got last night, I don't know how I'm going to be able to control myself in front of them. I sit back down in my chair and flick through my sketchbook, trying to calm myself down. Not long later a familiar and unwanted voice echoes throughout the room.

"And this is your photographer." The voice of Mr.Summers bluntly remarks. I roll my eyes behind my semi closed eyelids.

I  look up from my sketchbook, and as if I wasn't expecting them to be standing there a shocked expression creeps upon my face. Which then after quickly realising what has happened changes to a shy smile, I can't believe I just did that. I push myself up from my seat and straighten out my clothes quickly. I look up, smile and walk over to the group of guys standing before me.

"Hi, I'm Evie-Rose, But please just call me Evie." I explained, coming across more confident than I thought I would.

"I'm Ashton, nice to meet you." One of them beamed, he had kind of long golden brown curly hair.

He opened his arms and pulled me into a tight hug. At first, I was shocked but then his warm hug made me relax just a little, enough for me to return his hug. I let out a small involuntary giggle, Oh god, this is going to be a long day. We parted and he went back  to the group. Little did they all know; I actually already knew who they all were. The 3 remaining boys looked at me with eager eyes, all wanting to introduce themselves.

"Hi Evie! I'm Michael." The one with the bright, red hair enthusiastically stated, instantly making me feel even more relaxed due to his calm and collected nature.

Michael pulled me into a hug and swayed a bit making me laugh. His denim jacket was rough against my arms and his hair was dry, probably caused by the excessive use of hair dye, against the side of my face.

"I'm Calum." One of them smiled, pulling me into a short but still sweet hug. His head rest on my shoulder as he pulls me tightly.

He pulled away and smiled at me. Then the blonde one looked at me with a smile that was a mixture of embarrassment and cheekiness.

"Hey, I'm Luke." He stated, more of the cheekiness showing in his smile. He pulled me into a tight hug, he crouched down slightly so that I didn't have to stand on my tippy toes.

We finally parted and his smile became more confident and cheeky rather than embarrassed. His hair was pushed messily to the side and his eyes were even bluer in person.  I couldn't say that I didn't find Luke attractive but I had to push those feelings aside because let's face it, he's way out of my league.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said nervously, wiping my hands on my black, skinny jeans.

"H-have a seat. Th-there's just a few thing I want to discuss with you guys." I smile as genuinely as I can. I then turn back around and walk to my seat and sit down. As I do, the sounds of Mr.Summers and the boys manager leaving the room can be heard. When I look up from the quick glance at my sketchbook, 4 excited faces are looking towards me. I clutch onto my closed sketchbook which is still lying on the table in front of me.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous, I only found out that I was doing this shoot yesterday afternoon, and I have literally made myself worried sick, because this is just a huge thing for me." I explain, not wanting any sympathy from them, I just wanted to know that I was nervous. "Anyway, back on topic. I have a couple of ideas for you guys." I explained.