Welcome to your new home

Hi. I know that I haven't updated in a while. I'm really sorry. I have been really busy at the moment. I just haven't had time and I haven't really been able to think of the plot but I think I have it now. Sorry it is a bit up and down but I am currently just doing some fillers.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx 😜😈😇😎

_______________________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

Everyone looked a bit shocked with the fact that I was carrying my child. Jess just had a smile on her face. She probably read my mind. She gave me a nod which means she is still reading my mind.

Strange.

"Hi guys." I said and gave a small wave. Jaelyn wigged in my arms, all of a sudden overcome with shyness.

"How was your holiday?" Jessica asked as if Tristan hadn't just dropped a massive bomb.

"It was great, it was such a beautiful destination. My best birthday yet." I said and put Jaelyn down on the ground. She then proceeded to hide behind my legs.

"Hello, what's your name?" Elizabeth asked bending down to face Jaelyn.

"Jaelyn." She said quietly.

"Hi Jaelyn, I'm Elizabeth, Tristan's sister." I bent down as well next to Jaelyn.

"Say hello to Elizabeth sweetie."

"Hello Lizabeth." Everyone watched her in awe and smiled. I looked over at Tristan who gave me a big smile and a wink. There was approval from everyone and nobody seemed to look at me any different. It was just what I wanted.

***************

The week has been absolutely fabulous. I got to meet most of the pack and spend some time with Tristan's family. They treated both me and Jaelyn like their own and when we went to school Jess would look after her and completely spoil her. It was great. I really didn't want to leave. 

"How have you been enjoying your stay here?" Tristan asked on our last night as we cuddled up in bed.

"It has been fabulous. I have never felt better. And I'm away from that creepy roomate of mine. It also is great bonding for Jaelyn and she gets to meet all your friends and family." I snuggled up to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer. "Tristan are you going to mark me?" I asked looking up at him and his eyes visibly widened.

"I was just waiting for you." He said and brushed his hand over the base of my neck. I let out a shiver as the chills ran down my spine.

"Well go ahead, I can take it." I said and he raised an eyebrow before leaning down and giving me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he flipped us over so that he was on top of me. We continued, our kisses getting deeper and deeper. We broke off to breath and he continued to kiss down my neck. All of a sudden I felt something scrape against my neck and I let out a moan, my god the way he does things.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked and I gave a small amount of approval because I was in a state of bliss.

It felt like a needle, it doesn't even hurt that much, more pleasurable. I let out a really loud moan and clung to the back of Tristan's hair. I felt his tounge lick over the wound I let out another moan and hung my head back on the pillow. He came back up and looked at me with a smile which I returned.

"I love you."  He said brushing the hair back from my face.

"I love you too."

I laid in his arms and snuggled into his chest. It was so nice just being able to cuddle up to him. It meant I could just spend time chilling and relaxing. I could not think of anything better than lying with him for the entire time.

"I have something I want to ask." Tristan asked as he moved so he was facing me again.

"Hit me." I said and brushed away one of the hairs that had flopped down in front of his face.

"Well this week has been great and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to move in here?" He asked as I stared at him in shock. My mouth hung open as I stared up at him. I can't actually even believe he asked me that. It would be amazing. Living in the pack house and being able to see Tristan every day, I don't think I'd be able to sleep the same either without him around anymore.

"I would love to move in with you." I said and leaned up to kiss him. "It would be amazing to live with you."

"And then maybe Jaelyn can move in too." He said and my eyes lit up even more. That would be amazing too, being able to look after Jae without burdening Gran with having to look after her.

"I think that sounds perfect."

************************************************

Tristan's POV

I was lying on Irisa's bed staring up at the strangley coloured ceiling.

"You know you could be much more useful than just staring at the roof." Irisa said as she looked over at me with a hand on her hip. Looking as beautiful as ever.

"But you are nearly finished, there is no point." I whined while throwing my arms in the air.

"You are such a lazy ass." She laughed shaking her breath. We were currently packing all her stuff, well more like I laid on her bed and she packed.

"Your lazy ass." I said leaning on my arm to look at her. She just rolled her eyes and went back to packing.

"You know if you don't come and-" She was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Who do you think that is?" I asked as I sat up. She just shrugged and tapped up the box before walking to the door.

She opened up the door and I couldn't quite see past her but all I heard was a scream before she jumped on the person.