Cozy

F to the Y to the I, I'm trying as hard as I can to update, I get you're anxious but so am I. I don't quite know what is going to happen, I change my mind all the time. One day Tristan could be nice and the next he could be a savage beast, you never know. But enough of that, picture of Amelia at the top. Also obsessed with this song at the moment

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

_______________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I sat on my bed sipping coffee and searching through my computer as Elizabeth sat on the ground, leaning against my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Tristan and Brittany. Even her name sounds plastic. I guess I'm just being over protective and jealous.

My roommate Victoria had gone somewhere away for like a week, which is really weird. But I don't really bother with her. She was none of my concern.

There was a knock on my door and I looked at Elizabeth who took the hint and stood up to open the door. When she opened it she raised her eyebrows at the person.

"I knew you would come soon enough, just can't resist." She said shaking her head and stepped aside for the person to come in. I was surprised to see it was Tristan. He came over to the bed and gave me a quick kiss. He looked down at my notes and I instantly pulled them away.

"Don't look at my notes, you might steal my ideas, anyway don't you have a meet up with Brittany?" I asked and took another sip of my coffee.

"I'm not going to steal your notes and anyway, I rain checked on Brittany when I got a text from my cousin." He gave me a smirk and I groaned. I flopped back on my bed and landed on the soft pillows.

"Your family loves to embarrass me." I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose. I heard both of them chuckle and then looked up to see Tristan showing the picture to his sister, who looked very much in shock.

"No." I protested and reached for the phone but missed and fell off the bed. I heard a gasp and Tristan said my name.

"Are you okay? Oh my gosh, do you need to go to the doctors?" He stressed and picked me up with ease before searching for any injuries, unlucky for him, he was going to find a lot.

"I'm fine, stop stressing." He didn't listen and continued asking if I was okay. "Can you tell your brother to stop stressing?" I asked Elizabeth but she then began stressing as well.

"Both of you shut up." I said to them and instantly covered my mouth. I'd made a vow after my parents death to not make a single cuss. And you may think shut up isn't a cuss, but to my parents it was.

Both of the Henderson's looked at me and backed away.

"Sorry, I just don't want you to be in harm's way." Tristan said before coming back over to me and giving me a kiss.

Just then Elizabeth's phone rang and she seemed to be in a deep conversation with who I assumed was her mother. She hung up the phone and turned to look at me sympathetically.