Mistakes

Hi everyone. I would just like to point out that it has been a year and a month since I first began writing this series, isn't that cool? Well I think it is. Well here is the next chapter. Please no hate about the last chapter. It had to happen it kind of is in the title. I also love this song. It's in Maori so you might not understand it. But it's by the great Stan Walker and he is amaze. Well here we go,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

____________________________________________________________________

Tristan's POV

I had promised myself that I was never going to make my father's mistakes. That I would never let my mate leave me, no matter what for. But I had just done that. I had let down everyone.  I let down myself, my wolf, my parents, my family, my pack and I had let down my mate. 

Marco was whimpering in the back of my head. As soon as she had hung up the phone I had launched it out the window of my car. I was furious. There had to be someone that was responsible for this. We were completely fine last time I saw her.  And that had only been ten minutes before. 

I was confused, no to say I was confused was an understatement. I didn't even know how to explain what I was feeling, but the most prominent feeling was heart break. 

I had given this girl everything. My feelings for her were so strong I didn't even know how to explain them. She was my everything. She was my future and now she would be my destruction. 

When I got home I immediately went to my mother. She would know exactly what to do, it helped that she could read my mind. She could read everyone's minds, it came with being a royal. When she saw me she opened her arms and I ran straight into them. I didn't care if anybody saw me in this fragile state. They couldn't judge me on something that they do not know about. 

I felt like I had been ripped to shreds. It was not good, me and my wolf were both in so much pain. That was basically the human equivalent of rejecting their mate. I guess I could give her credit that she didn't know I was her mate. I planned on telling her once I got her back, and I was determined to do so. 

"Shh, it's OK," My mum said into my neck as she continued hugging me. "Do you want to sit down?" She asked softly and I nodded. I sat on one of the loungers as my mum asked everyone to get out. 

"I don't know what I did. Everything was fine, then bam, everything falls apart. She told me that I wasn't even allowed to see her mum." I said turning to her. She nodded and rubbed her hand up my back.

"Well you never know what the circumstances could have been. What did she say?" She asked and I could hear that tone in her voice, she had done it many times before. She was hiding something from me. It wasn't like I could just read her mind. She's my mum. I'd be in heaps of trouble, also add that she is kind of like a queen. Definitely not to be messed with.

"She said that she just didn't have the time for a relationship, but I feel like I did something wrong. I'm just so in love with her I can't stand it. And I don't know how I'm going to live without her." I said one last time before falling apart in her arms.

****************************

Jess' POV (A/N yay!)

I really hated lying to my children, I couldn't help it. But if it was for the greater good I would do everything in my power to keep them safe. 

It was very obvious that Tristan was suspicious, I could read it in his mind as well. The thing is that he was right, there was something I wasn't telling him. I get that he should know because it is involving his Queen and he is the future King, but if I told him this someone could die. And we didn't need that.