Henderson's Next Top Model

Hi, hi. Just as I'm writing this I'm also watching Lord of the Rings. I was telling someone how great it is and they asked me if I was being sarcastic. Like excuse me? How dare you. Also I don't want any hate about the books, I love them. Ok, well this is a picture of Enzo. Enjoy,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx.

________________________________________

Irisa's POV

Tristan took me up the stairs towards his sister's room. I looked around the hallways at the pictures coating the walls. They were all very cute. I stopped at one with a little boy and his sister. They were so cute.

I looked up at Tristan who seemed to be slightly blushing. He bent down and looked at the picture as well.

"My mum and dad had decided to get some family photos. This just happened to be one of them." He said before standing up again. He led me to a room where he knocked on the door.

"Go away Tristan, nobody likes you." The voice on the other side of the door said. It was Elizabeth. I just chuckled, brother and sister relationships am I right.

"Elizabeth do you have any spare clothes?" I asked through the door and it instantly swung open. Elizabeth and Siniva were standing at the door.

I was pulled into the room and they instantly ran into the closet. I could hear them arguing on what I should wear which kind of concerned me. I was about to go home any way.

"Guys, I only need like a dress." I heard a scoff coming from Tristan and everything went haywire.

**********************************

There were so many clothes I couldn't count. This was like bloody Henderson's Next Top Model. All of the women were in the one room, plus Tristan and Enzo who looked rather bored. When Tristan looked at me I just rolled my eyes and went back to being a mannequin.

"All I need is a dress and I'll be on my way." I said but was shushed in seconds.

"We want you to look amazing." Juliette said. I rolled my eyes again. This was something.

"How about I grab this dress and these shoes?" Tristan asked and I mentally thanked him.

"Sure, let's go." I said and began wheeling out of the room. I heard many complaints but Tristan basically shoved me into the elevator.

"You can get change in my room." he said as we came to some grand double doors. I could just tell his room was going to be grand. he swung open the doors and I was right.

First off the room was massive. He had a big bed and a little lounge but even. I could see doors going off the room which I knew were the bathroom and wardrobe.

He had a massive TV and everything else in his room just seemed to be to a massive scale.