An uninvited guest

Hey, sorry about that last chapter. This chapter was hard to write and please no hate. It was going to happen eventually. Please enjoy it. Here is another picture of Tristan, just 'cause I think he is so hot. Um, just so you know, I tried not to make this really bad but oh well,

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

______________________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

I have been together with Tristan for a month and a half now. After we packed up my house he asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes. He was so sweet and so hot. We had just been at a carnival and he dropped me at my door.

"Was that fun?" He asked me looking down at me with a smile on his face. 

"Always with you." I said back and he let out a laugh. Oh god that laugh could make any girl faint on the spot including me. He bent down so his nose was touching mine and I gave him a smile. He leaned in to give me a passionate kiss. As he broke away he stood up properly and flattened out his shirt with his hands.

"Will I see you tomorrow in class?" He asked me as he leaned against the wall.

"Definitely." I replied and he leaned down to give me another peck on my lips. As he stood up he gave me one last smile before he began walking down the hallway towards the elevator. I let out a sigh before getting out my key and opening my dorm. I closed the door behind me and turned on the light. When I turned around again I let out a squeak of surprise to see a guy sitting on my bed. 

I backed up as much as I could when he stood up. He came towards me before standing in front of me. I let out a whimper. He was very tall and power radiated off of him. 

"You must be Irisa." He said and I nodded. "I'm Prince Kaidan, but you may call me Kaidan." He said and I nodded again. This Kaidan guy was very intimidating. "Aren't you going to ask what I want?" He asked in a bored tone. I gulped nervously.

"What do you want from me? I don't have any money or anything expensive." I said quickly. He let out a laugh that was very loud. I grimaced at the sound.

"The thing I want from from you is not money." He said calmly and I gulped again. Holy crap, I was going to get raped. 

"Please don't rape me." I said shying away from him. I was completely helpless. I had no way of getting out and everyone was out tonight as it was a Sunday night.  Kaidan let out another laugh. 

"You think that I want to use your useless body? No, I want you to ring your precious boyfriend." He said and I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Why? He has nothing to do with this." I stated, coming to Tristan's defense.

"He has everything to do with this." He said fiercely. I was shaking in my seat I was so nervous. "You think you know everything about him. Him and his family have destroyed my life. So now I will destroy them. You will call him and you will break up with him." He said menacingly.

"And what if I don't want to?" I said quickly retaliating. I really didn't want to break up with him.

"Three is that right? Three family members left? Well, first of all you will have no more. Just you all by yourself. Second, I will burn everything you have left of your family. Lastly, your boyfriend's family won't be here either." He let out a laugh as tears began to fall down my face. I really didn't want to do this but I could never let anyone die because of me. Kaidan seemed very amused at my face. 

"So would you like me to get your phone?" He said chuckling as he went through my purse before he pulled out my phone. He handed it to me and I hesitantly opened it. I found Tristan's number before I looked back up at Kaidan again. 

"Come on, get on with it. I'll be listening as well, so don't do anything dodgy." He said before motioning for me to call him. I pressed the call button before I wouldn't be able to. I put it against my ear and let it ring. Another tear streamed down my face as I heard him pick up.

"Hey Irisa, what's going on?" He asked and a slight whimper escaped my throat.

"Um, I have to break up with you." I said and I heard the swerving of car tires. Oh god, he is driving. I should've made sure he wasn't driving.

"Pardon?" He asked, his voice was frantic.

"You heard me." I could basically hear his frustration.

"Why, what have I done wrong. I will do everything in my power to be better for you." He said and more and more tears slipped from my face. 

"There is nothing wrong with you. I just, I haven't been able to do things that I would normally do. I haven't been seeing my gran as much as I should, my grades are dropping and I need more time." I said quickly and made up things on the way. I really didn't want to have to say anything, but under Kaidan's harsh gaze I was under a lot of pressure. 

"Then I'll back of a little, just please don't leave me." His distressed voice said.

"I'm sorry but I thought I was ready for another relationship but I'm not." I said. 

"Please don't, I l-"

"Just don't continue please. You don't want to say that. Please don't come see me, please don't talk to me, and please don't text or call me. Goodbye Tristan." I said and ended the call. I looked up at Kaidan who had a smug grin on his face. 

"Are you happy now!?" I shouted at him as tears ran down my face.

"Why yes I am. And don't even think about getting back together with him, otherwise you will see me again and you will not like it." Then he disappeared, like actually disappeared.  I went over to my bed and took the photo of me and Tristan and curled up on my bed and cried. 

I don't know how long I was going to last this.