25

"Fred, George!" I screamed. I ran towards them after getting off the train.

"Hey, Aly," Fred said.

"Nice to see you," George added.

"I've missed you so much!" I exclaimed, giving them both bear hugs. Bella came up behind me and hugged them both as well.

"I could say I've missed you, too," I heard a voice say. I pushed past Fred to see Becca standing there and smiling. I gave her a hug.

"I missed you, too," I said laughing.

"I've missed having you come and visit me at the Three Broomsticks," she said.

"I miss your company," I said. "It's nice to have an older girl to give advice." That's when I noticed the sparkle coming from her left hand. I reached out and grabbed it.

"You like what you see?" she asked. "He finally decided to propose." Her ring was silver with little diamonds all around it. It was simple, yet beautifully elegant.

"I love it," I said.

"Come on, we can catch up in the car," I heard my dad's voice and I went and gave him a hug.

All of us-Bella, Fred, George, Becca, Harry, Ron, Ginny, mum, dad, and I(along with some other wizard I didn't recognize)-followed dad out of the station and we piled into the car. I was so happy it had an expandable charm on it or I might have fainted.

I squeezed myself in between Bella and Becca.

"So, when'd he ask you?" I asked as the car started to move.

"Only last week," she replied. "I think he ignored me for a full two weeks before he asked! I thought I had done something wrong."

"You did nothing wrong," Fred commented from the row of seats behind us.

"When's the wedding?" I asked.

"Oh, not until next year," Becca replied, with a wave of her hand, "but there's so much to plan, I don't even mind waiting."

"Bill and Fluer's wedding is next year during the summer...right, mum?" I asked.

"Yes..." mum looking uninterested in talking about Fluer and Bill.

"Are you excited to see two of your children getting married?" I asked.

"I suppose...but I don't see how that matters," she said with a shrug. "They'd get married whether I gave my blessing or not." I heard Fred and George laugh.

"You've got that right, mum," Fred joked.

The rest of the car ride was filled with jokes and laughter. It was so fun, I didn't even realize we were home until mum told us to get out of the car!

I got my trunk from the back and walked with Bella, Ginny, and Becca up to my room. Mum and dad had added two more beds to the room, so it was rather crowded. I saw that there was another trunk in the room as well.

"Who else is here?" I asked.

"Phlegm, remember?" Ginny said. "You and Bella are sharing, if that's okay with you."

"Fine with me," I said.

"I just hope Phlegm hasn't been sleeping in my damn bed," Ginny murmured, "I would prefer to die before sleeping in the same bed as her."

"Ginny," I mumbled. "She's not that bad." Ginny's shoulder's slumped and she put her trunk at the end of her bed.

"Here," Becca stepped forward and with a flick of her wand our trunks opened, and the clothing sorted itself into dirty and clean, the clean clothes folding and hanging themselves up.