10

I've decided to go ahead and tell you that the outfit to the right -> is Aly's Halloween costume. She's supposed to be like a cheerleader and that's the best I could find! Her eye makeup is in the external link.

Read on my lovlies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at myself in the mirror. Skin tight hot pink sports bra and spandex, covered with black lace. I large amount of my skin was showing. I felt slutty. I truly did. Bella was matching me, except hers was blue. Rachel refused and was wearing an angel costume. I pulled on the black tennis shoes I was wearing and went out to the common room to wait for Bella. I sat down on the couch and two people came barrelling down the stairs. Ron and Harry. The both stopped, staring at me.

"Do I need to fix your eyes?" I snapped, bringing them out of their trance.

"You aren't wearing that," Ron says firmly.

"Like hell I'm not!" I said. "It took me three hours to get ready and I'm not taking it off!"

"I think she looks kind of hot," another voice said. It was Seamus. "You've got a nice body." I rolled my eyes and smiled in satisfaction as I heard Seamus grunt as my brother's fist hit his face.

Just then Bella came down the stairs with Rachel close behind her.

"Hit on any of them," I warn Seamus, "and I'll curse you into next week." He raise his eyebrows and goes back up stairs. I finally get the nerve to look at Harry and Ron's costumes. I think Ron was a lion and Harry was a dragon. I think.

Bella pulls me into a standing position and looks me over.

"Good," she said. "You got it right." Along with my hair being pulled into a ponytail with huge curls, my makeup was amazing. I had dark mascara on and my eyeshadow was pink and blue. It was pretty.

"We should get going, it's almost eight," Rachel said.

"We'll go on without you," Ron said and he and Harry left. Just then Hermione came down dressed like a cat and left as well. Ginny was the next one down, wearing a police officer uniform. These muggle costumes were pretty cool.

"Let's go," Bella said, as the portrait closed behind Ginny. Rachel and I followed closely behind Bella to the Room of Requirement, where the party was being held. The door opened and as soon as we stepped in the music was blaring some muggle song that I hadn't heard before. The room was complete with a dance floor, a table with drinks and snacks, couches, chairs, and even a hallway leading to-I would guess-rooms.There were already plenty of people here. A lot of them were drunk already. Lots of guys and girls were grinding against each other, there was a game of spin the bottle, and multiple people making-out in corners. It was hot in the room and the tension was ridiculous. Someone taps my shoulder as Bella and Rachel walk away. I look and see Draco.

He was dressed in a devil costume. He pointed to the hallway and I crinkled my nose at him.

"To talk," he whispered. I understood and we slipped into one of the unoccupied rooms and locked the door. I stood there, and I couldn't help but glance at the bed in the corner. Draco turned around and his eyes swept over me.

"Stop eye raping me," I said, though a blush was creeping to my cheeks. "You haven't drunk anything, have you?"

"Not one drop," he admitted.

"I just got here," I said.

"Been here an hour," Draco replied. The party actually started at seven, but most people were a little late.

"Waiting for me?" I asked.

"Yeah," he murmured. I step forward and give him a kiss. The kiss is slow, but amazing. I felt electricity between us. Draco pulled away all to soon, and looked everywhere but at me.