04

Chapter 4~

That morning when Bella woke me up at six thirty, I was cranky. When she started peppering me with questions about Draco, I was mad. When she wouldn't leave me in peace for five minutes to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, I was angry. So all together, I'm not having a good day so far. Not to mention my first class was DADA with Snape. If he assigns homework, I swear I would stick a poisoned needle in his chair.

I was so tiered I could barely eat my breakfast, which made me even angrier because after breakfast was finished, my stomach started growling.

At least I had a free period first which Bella was filling with Arithmacy Class.

I slowly made my way to the owlrey. The cool September air was chilly against my face. I had decided not to wear my robes today and I was wearing khaki pants with a white shirt and a red and gold tie. Pretty much what the boys wore, but I don't give a crap.

Once I got to the owlrey, I choose a big, brown barn owl. I attached the scroll of parchment to the owl's leg and watched as it flew away to deliver my letter.

As I made my way back down the stairs and back the castle, I heard a rustling in the grass. I narrowed my eyes walked towards the tall brown grass.

This is when a murderer jumps out right? I had read a few of Bella's muggle books and most of the people had died from looking in tall brown grass. How ironic.

Remind me to tell Bella not to let me read any more of her books. I believe I'm beginning to be creeped out by them.

As I get closer to the grass I pull out my wand, ready to hex and/or kill anything that comes out of the grass.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind. I let out a high pitched scream before a hand covered my mouth. I tried twisting in the person's arms to get a look at my captor, but I swear the person had a death grip on me. I resorted to a second idea, hoping the captor was a guy. I bent my knee so that my foot hit the person in between the legs. I was happy to hear the grunt of a guy and he loosened his arms just enough to spin around in his arms. One thing he forgot to do was take my wand.

I pressed it against his throat and was surprised to see the guy was...Draco?

"Omigosh!" I said. I felt my arm drop to my side. "What the hell is your problem!?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd do that!" He exclaimed. I blushed when I realized the position we were in. For a moment we just stood there, looking at each other.

His grey-blue eyes staring into my green ones. Then I realized he was leaning in. To kiss me! Omigod! Draco freaking Malfoy was going to kiss me!

A clearing of a throat sends me flying trough the air.

"Excuse me?" Ron asked. I looked at my brother in disbelief. Really, dude? "What the hell are you doing with my sister!" He pushed Draco up against the nearest wall and drew back his arm. I realized Ron was going to punch him! And Draco was just standing there like an idiot. He wasn't even fighting back.

"No, Ron! Stop it!" I said, lunging forward and grabbing hold of his arm.

"Let go, Aly!" he snapped.

"No!" I cried. "Not until you let him free. Don't punch him. He didn't do anything! It was me! I swear it was me!" I pulling on his arm like crazy. "I swear that I won't go near him again! Just don't, Ron! Don't!" I said loudly.

Ron let to of Draco and grabbed onto my arm, sending on last glare at Draco before dragging me away from him. Stupid overprotective brother.

"What's your problem?" he asked, pulling me towards the entrance to the castle. "You're so naïve, Aly! All you want is a boyfriend, and you don't care who. Even if the guy is a Slytherin dick who happens to be your brother's biggest enemy! Not to mention one of your friends biggest enemies. I really didn't think you'd stoop that low!" I listened to his ramble with tears in my eyes. Could this day seriously get any worse?