07

"Should I be scared?" I asked Draco. He said he was taking me on our first official date. Everyone older then their third year was at Hogsmeade so Draco was taking me somewhere here at Hogwarts. I had a fun time explaining to Ron why I wouldn't go with him since I promised we could spend some time together.

"Of course not," he said.

"You aren't taking me to the Death Eaters are you?" I joked.

"No," Draco mumbled.

"I was just joking!" I defended.

"Yeah, I know. Now quiet!" he orders. I stay quiet for about three minutes.

"Are we there yet?"

"Like five more steps, babe," he said. Babe? I liked the sound of that. "Okay, open your eyes." I opened my eyes and we were outside, on the Quidditch field and in front of us was a blanket with a picnic spread out on it. Next to that was two brooms.

"Omigod, Draco," I said. "I love it."

"Glad you like it," he said.

"Did you think I wouldn't?" I asked, he nodded. I gave him a quick peck on the lips that he quickly deepened. I pulled away and he pouted at me.

"I'm hungry," I said in my defense. "A girl's gotta eat!" I sat myself down on the blanket and picked up a sandwich that was on a plate. There were sandwiches, grapes, strawberries, and even chocolate donuts. My favorite foods and Draco had remembered. (Okay, I told him like three days ago, but still). Draco had asked me out(again) about a week ago when we...you know...made up. He explained to me that he had learned a spell that would allow him to make his mark disappear for a few hours so he could wear T-shirts, like he was right now. I couldn't help glancing at his left forearm ever so often. I had seen his arm with the mark and it was weird seeing it without the mark.

"You're a pig," Draco said, sitting down on the blanket as well and popping a grape into his mouth.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" I asked, through my bite of strawberry.

"No," he said. He leaned over and wiped my lower lip with his thumb. "You had strawberry," he explained. I whimpered. "You have no idea how much I wanted to lick that off do you?" he asked.

"Really?" I exclaimed.

"Really," he replied. "Now eat, so I can kiss you." I stuffed another bite of sandwich in my mouth.

"Did you make these?" I asked.

"Nope, the House Elves did," he said. I stared at him. "I got them to help my set up as well."

"Oh," I said and coughed as I choked on a piece of ham.

"Slow down," he said.

"Make up your mind!" I whine. "You keep telling me to hurry and then to slow down."

"Well if it really means that much to you," he flicked his wand and all of the food disappeared, including the sandwich in my hand.

"Hey!" I said. "My sandwich! I'll get you!" I lunged at him, knocking him to the ground. I screamed as he tickled me. We slowly reached a hill and we rolled down it together.

Me on top, on bottom, on top, on bottom. I was starting to get dizzy when we reached the bottom, me straddling him.

"God, you're hot," he said. I blushed and he ran his finger along the outline of my face. "You're amazing, beautiful, smart, funny, se-" I gave him a look at he grinned at me. "Can't I keep going?" he asked.

"No," I said. "I don't like it when people compliment me."

"Why not?"

"It makes me blush," I replied.