24 [Part 1]

Ch:24

~ Bringing her home ~

Catherine's POV

My body ached in pain & my wrist & ankles burned. I had woken up a few hours ago & I recalled the events of the day before & I cried. Now I'm here hanging from the wall with both hands & ankles chained up to the wall. The four walls made me feel isolated, trapped, lonely & sad. I wanted to go home. In the darkness within the cell I cried silently .... I wanted to be with Blake, I needed  him.

Every punch,kick,slap made me want to give up these few hours of pain have made think that it's too late. They would kill me & I would never see my mate again. My body bleed through the knife marks that have been made into my skin by .... Skylar. She was the one behind all this torture..she was monster.

Her evil laugh was heard & it made chills run down my back. Here came another hour of pain & torture.

But I guess I was wrong....this big buff man stood in front of my cell. I was beyond terrified....he slowly walked up towards me & touched my cheek, making me flinch. He smirked & brought out a big silver blade. He pulled my hair & ran the knifes point against my skin leaving a burning sensation everywhere it touched. At a point I just gave up. My body was tired
& weak I just let the pain numb my bones. It was all blurry & after a while the pain became to much that my eyes closed.....I just wished this would all be over.

Why wasn't Blake here? Blake
I need him.

Blake's POV

* Two Days Later *

NOTHING. She was gone & I couldn't do anything to safe her, to have her with me. I was to damn weak & because of me she's gone. It's been two fuck*ng days & not a single trace of to where she could be. I'm going crazy & so is my wolf...Ashton has gone nuts. I've destroyed majority of the house & tortured some of Carlos men but they don't talk. Ugh I can't do this. I-I need her.

The search for her are dead ends & I'm losing it every hour,as time goes by I started to get crazier.
I was now in my office punching,throwing & kicking anything in my way, my wolf growled at the thought of harm towards our mate.

* Later that day *

" ALPHA " in came my third in command.

" WHAT " I hissed at him as these past few days haven't been the best.

He whimpered at the tone of my voice but spoke up.

" We - We have a track as to were they might have taken our Luna"

" OKAY LETS GO "

" Alpha- Alpha Blake ..I think we should make a plan before going"

That made me snap.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I NEED HELL YOU NEED YOUR LUNA & YOUR TELLING ME TO WAIT . SHE IS IN PAIN, IN DANGER & YOU WANT ME TO WAIT" I growled out grabbing him by the neck & slamming him against the wall.

He dropped to the floor & whimpered.

" NOW LEAVE.CALL THE PACK & TELL THEM TO GET READY FOR A BATTLE"

He nodded & left.

This was it I would get my mate back & destroy that fake alpha.

*
I ran....ran as fast I could & yet it wasn't enough. Every minute felt like an hour & it frustrated me, I had to find her soon. She was going through pain & I knew that what awaited me wasn't going to be pretty. I jump & leaped over logs,roots or any object in my way. I was going to fight....I lost her once & today I would die before seeing her slip away.

________________

Short but it has two parts & the second part is amazing....! Enjoy & sorry for taking forever;)
Love addie