The Alphas Mate

New Version of the Original The Alphas Mate .

New characters and different plot and story line :) better and improved so yay :)

Alpha Blake was known to be cruel, ruthless some even say heartless but this man was more . He was once a kind guy that loved everything in life until one night it all changed . His once pack was attacked and many of his people died including his mate . When that happens he becomes the person he is now .

When he sees no light, no hope in his life of change he decides to forget about emotions he turns his emotions off and goes to the mortal world every once and a while and has his ways with " filthy humans " as he calls them and then kills them .
But when the beast finds his second chance mate he feels happy but then again he was a monster that killed for fun and he thought he didn't deserve her so he did what he though was best use her . He used her to please his own sick needs .

What will it be for the poor Catherine Rose do when her live and alpha blakes come together ?

Will the beast he's become change ?

Find out .!

New version ..... Also if you like the other version better go on and read it and vote for it I'm not Deleting it just rewriting it to make it a better book for not so dirty little kids . :)