9 [1st Part ]

The Ceremony...
- Song: Give Me Love - Ed-Sheeran

Catherine's POV

Make up.. Dresses ... Dance plates ... Lobster? All this for a simple meet and greet. People were running in and out of the pack house fixing tables and decorations. So apparently the ceremony is also to finalise an agreement between blakes pack and the moon light pack . So many things to do today ..... I need to pretend to be oh so happy with my soooooo sweet mate. Yeah Right.

I was currently being dragged to the shower... See funny story I was sleeping when my best friend the maid woke me up.

I slowly slipped of my clothes and went inside the shower, the warm water relaxed my tense muscles. Goddess I needed this ... It felt amazing but this bitch rosa can't let me in peace now I'm getting my hair pulled my face touched by several hands and my clothes is being chosen by someone. I shaved my legs and all them other places, why well I was wearing a dress oh the joy.

Last week I had to learn how to walk on heals and how to act ' Correctly ' like a lady. Damn all this dance/ceremony was getting me tierd. I soon fell asleep with hands touching my face & hair.
I woke up in time to see I was finished... My hair was curled making it flow down my back, my make up was ... Natural and it looked beautiful. The Catherine I knew looked different, the girl in the mirror was a stranger .. This pretty girl was me.

I got up and changed into a pair of black lacy undies and matching bra. I slipped in my blue dress with my silver heels( a/n I'm not good describing outfits) . I slowly walked out and took a deep breath.
" Okay Catherine you can do this... Breath in and out"

I walk down the stairs slowly making sure I don't fall on my ass with these heels on. As I walk down I see people and hear music getting louder as I descend the stairs, once down stairs I walk around and meet people from many neighbouring packs and pack people. All the people were so nice and they looked so fancy. The day was going by slow .... I had talked to pretty much everyone in this room I was feeling thirsty,

I got a soda and started drinking it... The entire pack house was full but the kitchen was deserted, I sat down and began thinking about my life in a few years, would Blake change or would he be the same person he is now. I know he feels something for me but he pushes it away.

After a while I hear footsteps coming closer I look up and see a very handsome guy, he was very muscular & had hazel eyes buy something I didn't like about him was the way his eyes had an evil glint... His eyes held more, Evil perhaps.

Alpha Carlos POV
( remember in story info I talked about him well yeah here it goes)

I had been invited to the ceremony of alpha Blakes mate, at first I wasn't very interested but to learn about my best friends weakness was an opportunity I couldn't miss. After that son of a bitch stole my Skylar I decided to ruin his life. I remember the day I presented my 'Girlfriend' to him and I also remember how they both forgot about me and mated. I loved her , I rejected my real mate for her but I wasn't enough. She left me for him... And I was left Alone and Forgotten. When I heard of how happy he was I decided to wait and form a plan to destroy his life and now phase 2 has began.

Phase 1 was killing skylar ... If I couldn't have her than no one could. I paid some rouges to do the dirty work by letting them free, making me innocent. He was such a fool if he ever believed I would actually forgive him. He took away the thing I loved the most & now I will do the same.

Poor Catherine... She has a lot of shit coming for her.

Part 2 out soon
Love addie

Vote, Comment, Follow for more updates , and share my stories 😍