2

Hahaha

Catherine's POV

I was a rouge . I had run away from my pack . Why well they were monsters, I went through abuse everyday and I couldn't take it anymore . All my hope was finding my mate . A nice caring mate who would love me for who I am . Gosh just with that thought in mind I kept running towards a future that might be good or bad . Life for me was hard I had no one but my self . My parents left or gave me away I'm not sure I was a small pup at the time. But one thing I do know is that my mate is somewhere out there and I can't wait to find my mate .

As I ran forward I heard a growl that sent shiver around my body . By the power that the growl was transmitting I knew it was an alpha a strong one to be exact . I was screwed, I would die in the arms of an alpha and not be missed . I would never see the day light again . This was it . I slowly turn around and their a dark wolf stood in front of my a few feet away . If it wasn't for my werewolf sight I wouldn't be able to see him . His dark fur matched the sky as few start illuminated the sky . With no moon not much light was seen .

As my wolf eyes look up I meet a pair of silver eyes making my world stop "mate "

" Mate " my wolf howled in joy .

Out mate was standing in front of us .

-------

Alpha Blakes POV

It couldn't be .
A second chance mate, why

Why did the moon goddess curse me again . I've already lost my TRUE mate I don't need a replacement. My one and true mate is skylar .

I look at the pure white wolf in front of me . HOW ?

I don't want her or need her .

My wolf whimpered .

"Mate ..... I want mate "

NO ...

" What about skylar huh ? We don't need a fucking replacement "
I yelled at my wolf . I couldn't do this not now or ever . But for sakes of my wolf and mines sanity I need her near . Damn .
I growl in annoyance and shift .

" SHIFT NOW "

The wolf whimpered but did as told .

Soon a beautiful girl appeared in front . Her long dirty blonde hair flowed down her naked body . He head was down showing respect making my wolf mad .

" she is mate .. I need mate . You dare mess with her stupid human and you will find me "

My wolf screamed at me making a headache form .

" look at me "

I meet her eyes and I felt compelled by her beauty . Her unique eyes burned deep into my soul . Her eyes were a light grey violet color making them interesting .

I couldn't love her her .
I was a monster and even if I had to beat my self every day I would make sure to push her away for her sake . She couldn't be paired to a heartless beast and I would show her .

Show her the beast within .

------

Love Addie ...

Vote for the new version of the alphas mate :)