14

Okay let's Start but first
.Would you guys like a twin alphas Book. If yes vote on this chapter :)

________

( Continued )

Hours turned to days
Days turned to weeks
& weeks turned to months, & Catherine's body was slowly giving up.

Blake's POV
I was losing her... She didn't move or got better, my mate was on the verge of death & I couldn't do anything. It pained me to see her that way....pale, fragile. All I could do was wait for the day that she would open her eyes, those grey eyes that had hope that we would be together. Now... Looking down at her in the hospital bed, I regret ever hurting her. Here I am praying to the moon goddess to help me get through this. I've been a mess I hardly eat, sleep or move from the chair next to her hospital bed. My life after the attack has changed, I'm not the same. I need her. I can't believe It took me so long to realise it but I love her. I do and I know she will wake up... She has to, I can't lose her. I will wait as long as it takes for her to wake up & when she does I will be the mate she deserves.

Catherine's POV
Everything was dark....I couldn't move or talk all I could do was see was myself surrounded by darkness. I was laying down in a bed with blood surrounding me. Was I dead? Could it be ....... ?
I started to panic , we're was I .

I was lost in the terrifying darkness, looking for a way out. I was tierd & I was losing hope of finding a way out. I start to hear a faint voice..... Blake.

" Blake is it you.... I'm right here " I scream

" Please wake up.... I promise you that I will be a better mate ... But please don't leave me" his voice sounded broken & pleading.

Why wasn't he hearing me, could he not notice me......I was right here.

" Blake.... Blake I'm right here"

Nothing.....

I needed too be close to Blake....I had to get out of here, but how.
All of the sudden a light forms around me, making to bright that I had to shut my eyes.

" open your eyes my child "

I open them ... Only to see a beautiful woman. Her hair, body , skin ... Everything was perfect she was just breath taking.

" who are you"I ask

" I'm the creator of my children & you are one of them .... I'm the moon goddess. I'm here to warn you... You my child have a rough future .... But with the love & guidance of your mate you will overcome all the obstacles but I must warn you... Blood will be spilled as dark times come your way. "

" what do you mean Blood will be spilled ? What are you talking about"

" my child .... All in time will come to place. Now I must leave ... And you should also return to your mate he is very worried...."

And with that she was gone. What did she mean?

After she left my body started to move ..... I started to hear distant muttering as I felt a heavy weight in my left hand.... Was it my mate? Was he here but why...

" Please Wake up " was what I could understand.

& with that said I tried opening my eyes several times to the point k almost gave up... But I tried once more to open my eyes again & I felt them flutter but they still didn't open.

" Catherine are you awake ?
Can you hear me? Please open your eyes me & the pack have all been worried. Squeeze my hand if you hear me. I try again too open my eyes & when that fails I try to concentrate on squeezing his hand, weakly my hand moves.

" Come on Catherine squeeze my hand again "

I try again & with all the energy I had left I lightly flutter my eyes open, blinking a few times trying to adjust too the brightness. As I open & close my eyes after a few seconds I fully open them to meet with the brown orbs of my mate.
I look at him weirdly as his actions confuse me..... He cared ?

" Blake " I whispered.
I cringed as my voice came out rough .

" it's me ... I'm here now & I promise that from now on I will be the mate you deserve. But please...please don't leave me" he says crying .

I look down & see him crying on my lap .
" Blake ... I forgive you & I know you haven't been the best mate but your here now & too me right now that's all that matters" I whisper to him as silent tears roll down my cheeks.

——

Catherine & Blake's life from today on would be better & healing slowly with time but Catherine had in mind that a dark force would tare them apart but at the moment everything was perfect . She was finally accepted & for her time would decide what would happen in their future for now she was living her dream..... Being with her mate.

—————–

Hello my peeps! Sorry I haven't updated but I was on a holiday break  & I enjoyed every second of it . Thank you all for the support & as always keep reading . Hope you have a wonderful holiday & till next chapter ..

Love addie