19[ Part 1 ]

Ch:19

Part 1

~ The Return ~

Waiting For Daylight
~ A1 ~

Blake's POV

My life was finally going smoothly, I was a stronger alpha I was mates to my mate & I was moving on from the past. But they say your past always catches up to you... I was never a believer of what people said but today it all changed. The person I cried for, begged to return & not leave me was here .... I front of me.

Skylar.

I had thought she was gone but here we are face to face. My wolf growled at her but I wanted to hug her & make her mine all over again but why? I had already found my mate l was mated so why did I feel a pull towards her.
Why was she here? How was she here? She was suppose to be dead I saw how they killed her. So many questions were going through my head. But one kept going over & over What would I tell Catherine ?

We were both happy & now I'm scared that all of our hard work will be thrown away because of my new mixed emotions.

" Skylar... Is it really you "
I couldn't believe it.... This again. I sounded so broken, I'm an alpha.

She nodded with tears running down her cheeks.

" it's me Blake ... I'm back " she breaks down & start crying .

I couldn't help it anymore & I ran towards her hugging her tightly, after many years it felt weird to have her in my arms. It felt wrong but my feelings were mixed.

" What happened to you.. I-I thought you were gone "

" When the rouges attacked ..... They sedated me & faked killing me but it was another girl. They tortured me for many years & until a few weeks ago I found a rouge willing to help me . Blake I'm back.... I want us again. I love you & I know you love me too." She says cupping my face.

" No.... I-I'm sorry Skylar I found my true mate.. Catherine is my mate & im sorry but I can't be with you"

" Blake ..... Please  reject her & be with me. After so long we belong together" she says pleadingly.

" I said NO"
I push her away & start walking away.

" Can I at least stay here I have nowhere to go "

" sure "

Catherine's POV

Blake... He was upset, scared & many other things were going through his head. What was going on ? I've been worried about him all day , ever sense I left to the mall with Ana he's been sending these waves of feelings through our link & i was starting to get scared. I had gotten a few things and was ready to head back home... I needed to see if my Blakey was okay.

Once at the pack house a ran upstairs to see him sitting on the edge with his head in his hands. Something was wrong... Very wrong. I slowly walked up to him & crouched down.

" Blake.....babe what's wrong" I say quietly.

I remove his hands from his face & stare at his tear stained face.

" Blake what's wrong.... You can talk to me "

" She's Back."

What does he mean by she's back.

" Who's back Blake"

" S-Skylar... She's alive "

" wait your first mate " I ask

He nods & cries .

My Blake was torn. His eyes were filled with so much pain that it made me cry as well. Poor thing he deserves more than this.

" Blake you & me will get through this together. She won't get I between us, we are strong & I know it hurts seeing her here ... Alive but your strong & an amazing guy . You can go through all of these mixed feeling going through your heart. I will always be here. I promise."

He looks at me & kisses me. This time the kiss was slow & full of love & passion.

" you promise.... I love you so much Catherine "

I smile at him.

" I love you too Blakey "

He smiles & gets up with me in his arms, He sights deeply & whispers.

" I wouldn't know what to do without you "

& we both stood their holding each other, enjoying each other's company. Was this what the moon goddess meant ? Of the dark force that would probably destroy us! Should I be on high alert now that Skylars back.

Skylar's POV

I was back & ready to get the one good thing in my life... Blake. I would get him back. One way or another, I know that deep down he still has feeling towards me & I plan on using that to my advantage. I would destroy anything & anyone on my way.... & that includes Catherine.
My plan was perfect use alpha Carlos as a weapon against Catherine & get rid of her as he hates Blake & well wants revenge. Alpha Carlos was my mate but I rejected him because my eyes were only for Blake. He understood that I fell in lo e with someone else but he blamed it on Blake for supposedly seducing me, which I just encourage. He fell in my game & hates him & as for me he just let me go..... I might have rejected him but he still feels towards me & is dumb enough to do what I say. Well let's say I have a witch by my side making all the convincing more easier.

Oh goddess I will soon be the late of Blake & Catherine will be out of my way & as to Carlos he will die. I don't want an obsessive alpha with me ... Do we.

Catherine's life will soon turn upside down.

---------------------------------

Didn't see it ... Well finally the good things. So what you guys think ????

Love addie
Remember to vote & stay tuned for the next chapter