Chapter 11

Another chapter today! Woop, woop. Are you excited? Well I am <3 haha! I just feel like writing!! YES, enthusiasm! So enjoy this chapter as well please :33

Song for this chapter is the acoustic version of Somewhere in Neverland - All Time Low. Aren't these guys just pure perfection? Yes they are *-* I don't know why but lately I'm so into accoustic songs lol. Whatever, have fun reading xo

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Cassandra's POV:

The next day we got a call. It was my mother's therapist. She told me that she looked up a care center. Because obviously Oliver and I couldn't stay on our own since we weren't eighteen yet. She told me the address and said that we should go there.

And well, we did. And they immediately "accepted" us. Don't understand me wrong, the people were nice, we were getting along with the other children but we both felt out of place.

We didn't want to be here. We just didn't.

One night I was sitting on the balcony at night.

"Can't sleep?", I heard a voice behind me. I looked at Oliver, who sat down next to me.

"Yeah, you too?", I asked back.

He nodded. "Lucas keeps on snoring", he sighed making me laugh.

Lucas was his room mate. He was around 13 years old and he's been here since his birth. Crazy, I know right? He never met his parents or anyone of his family.

Everyone here had the craziest stories. So much pain and agony in so few people.

"It really sucks to be here", I groaned.

"I agree", Oli sighed. We still had to go to school and no one really cared about what happened. They didn't even knew about it. It was better that way. "Hey, Oli?", I mumbled and looked at the stars. 

"What is it?"

"Let's run away", I simply said and looked at him. He raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?", he asked confused.

"Like.. escape from here. I don't know, just go somewhere else. Somewhere far, far away, where no one knows who we are and start from zero. Start a new life, without all this bullshit", I sighed. He gave me a surprised look.

"We can't just run away. They'll notice", he muttered.

"So what? We could go to another country. They wouldn't find out where we are", I shrugged.

"You're crazy", Oli sighed and got up. "Okay. Let's do it", he added after a few seconds of silence. I looked up at him.

"Really?", I asked surprised.

"Really. I can't stand being here anymore", he nodded. "We can make it, right? We just have to look after each other", he added smiling and I nodded.

A week later we managed to sneak out of the care center at night. No one even noticed. I left my mother a message at our old house, that she shouldn't worry and I was going to get in touch with her again soon.

Oli and I were planning on leaving the country. We wanted to go to America. And our flight was going early in the morning. We fudged some of the documents and got on the plane easily. Before we could get checked any further we quickly got off the airport.

Of course we weren't stupid. Before we left, we rented an apartment for little money. It wasn't the cheapest but the apartment was.. beautiful. It was perfect. We had enough space and the equipment was just fine.