Chapter 5

Again, I'm sorry for not uploading anything recently. I've got sick last week and I had to study a lot. Also there's all those school projects and performances and everything and uuuugh! I never really felt like writing since I was in such a bad mood all the time and I still am but you deserve another chapter. I shouldn't always let you wait like that, I'm sorry. I'm going to pull myself together ._. I hope you're not mad at me or anything, alright get yourself some chocolate and grab a cup of whatever you like and enjoy

I'm so into PARAMORE recently, I don't even know anymore. They're just so perfect! Song for this chapter is We Are Broken by Paramore

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Cassandra's POV:

As I lay down on my bed he same questions were still running through my thoughts.

Why did he rush away so suddenly? Why didn't he answer my question and how the bloody hell did he know about my brother? I've never told him anything about Cedric, no one in my class or in the school in particular knew about him. And even if they did, how would he know where he had to go, why would he go there?

It made absolutely no sense. He must've known Cedric. He must've been close to him. But I can't recall my brother ever telling me something about Oli and I'm sure he would've said something.

Also, I couldn't be so stupid not noticing when he left for a long time. This town was far away from our old city, there was no way you could make it here in less than one hour.

I let out a small sigh and close my eyes, allowing them some rest. Later I heard my mother calling from downstairs.

"Dinner is ready, darling!", she called and I got up.

I went downstairs in the kitchen and sat down at the table. My mother placed my plate in front of me and sat down next to me.

"How was your day at school?", she asked me and gave me a weak smile.

I looked at her in confusion and shrugged. "Okay, I guess", I muttered and raised an eyebrow.

She nodded but her eyes looked sad and worried.

"Are you alright, mum? Did something happen?", I asked concerned. She laughed and shook her head. 

"No, no. Don't worry. Everything's fine", she smiled but I could tell it was fake.

As we finished eating I helped her clearing the table.

"Where have you been after school?", mum suddenly asked.

I did not expect that question. But I guess it wasn't normal for me to come home so late from school. "I... I was at the cemetery", I answered figuring there was no need for me to lie about that.

"I see", she sighed. Again I wanted to ask why she wanted to know that but she interrupted me. "Oliver was there too, right?", she asked.

I gave her a surprised look and nodded. How did she know? Before I could say anything, she put her arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"Just say something when you're planning on coming home later. I was a bit worried. Give me a call next time, okay?", she sighed. "Now go to sleep, yes honey? You have school tomorrow", she added and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good night, mum", I just nodded in agreement and went upstairs in my room again.

So my mother knew about Oli knowing my brother? What? God, all this was so confusing! Why wasn't anyone telling me anything? I had to talk to Oliver about this tomorrow, I think he owes me a favor.