Chapter 9

Hi guys, as I promised, NEW CHAPTER! I really can't wait for next week because then I'll finally have summer holidays! God damn it, Germany's school system is really fucked up sometimes. Howeveeeer!
I know you guys read my story, I appreciate it and I'm glad you seem to like it according to your votes. But srsly folks, just give me some feedback through the comments please ._. It's really frustrating that none of you talks to me, you know?

Song for this chapter is Suicide Season -  Bring Me The Horizon <3. Well, please enjoy the story and don't forget to comment please!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Cassandra's POV:

"I can't believe you just threw him out like nothing! What gives you the right to decide who I'm friends with?", I spat at my father.

He rolled his eyes. "You don't understand this, Cassandra. I'm your father, I know what's best for you so don't debate this with me!", he replied in a strict tone.

"I just don't understand why you have a problem with Oliver, dad. He didn't do anything wrong, in fact he protected me. He's a cool guy so why can't you just accept him?", I asked.

But my father just let out a small frustrated sigh. "Like I said. The conversation is over. I don't want you to see him and that's it. Now let me get back to work", he groaned and turned around to face his computer again.

"Since Cedric's gone, you don't seem to give a damn about what I want to do. You're acting so selfish and overprotective! I can decide for myself what's best for me, I'm not stupid! Just because I want to go out with friends for a party or something like that doesn't mean I jump in a car and drive myself to death!", I yelled at him.

He didn't answer. He didn't even show a damn reaction. He stopped every movement and gave the monitor a shocked stare as I could see in the reflection.

Fuck. These words were in my head for so long but I always knew it wasn't alright for me to ever actually state them. They weren't fair. It was no one's fault that my brother died.

Dad was just being protective because he was scared he could also lose me. He even transferred to another job for my sake.  He just cared about me and I didn't appreciate it at all.

Instead I was being an annoying brat, great job Cassie, great job.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I just..", I wanted to say, guilt in my voice. But he interrupted me.

"Get out", he chocked.

I turned around and left the room.

Two weeks later

Everything went back to normal. But everything was different from before. Oliver still wasn't speaking to me at school. He again was sitting with more popular people, ignoring Becca, Lexie and me completely.

Ben and Jacob were still under arrest, they got suspended from school.

I didn't quite understand why Oliver was still ignoring me.

Now that these two idiots aren't able to blackmail him, he's got nothing to fear, has he? But I guess he just didn't want any trouble with my father and he didn't want to cause me any trouble with my father as well.

But it was already too late for that. Since my father was usually busy at work, we didn't got the chance to see us that often. It was normal that we'd left the house at the same time in the morning and he'd only get back home for dinner time. But after our ...conflict he left the house before I even got up and we didn't talk at all at the dinner table.