Chapter 1

A/N: Hi guys! First of all, thank you for sticking around, I hope you'll enjoy the story

The girl on the side is Cassie. I found it on tumblr, so I don't own it. So I'm addicted to PTV at the moment, which is why I've been listening to Disasterology while I wrote this chapter. Hnngh, I remember when I was first row at their performance two weeks ago! It was so awesome. Oh yeah, let us all just pretend BMTH doesn't exist in this story (god, if that really was the case I'd die a painful death). However, have a cup of whatever you like and enjoy reading! Have fun, I love you.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – –

I woke up from the alarm clock and groaned. Pretty annoyed by the sound of it, I somehow managed to find the switch and set it off. After I got up I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I blowdried my hair, leaving it in natural waves and got dressed. I chose my usual black skinnies and a white top which I combined with a grey long cardigan and put on my vans. I finished off applying some makeup and grabbed my bag. Today would be the first day at my new school.

"Good morning, darling", my mother smiled at me. She was sitting in the kitchen and had a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Morning", I simply replied and kissed the top of her head. "Is dad already at work?", I asked and she nodded.

"And you should hurry too, lessons start in less than thirty minutes. Should I drop you off?", she offered.

"No, I think I'll take the bus", I shrugged and got myself a bowl which I filled with cereal and milk. I finished breakfast and got up. "Later mum!", I called out, grabbing my bag again and leaving the house.

We moved to this city two days ago, so I kind of got used to a few things by now. I knew some of the streets and I knew where the grocery store and the bus stop was. I also was aware of the bus lines and when they'd drive so I didn't have to wait long for a bus to stop by.

I went on it and soon realized how full it was. I guessed it was everyone from school according to their school bags and age. Since the bus was completely filled, there was no place to sit anymore. Or at least I thought so. I walked through the tons of people to find some place where I could at least hold on to something. As soon as I found myself at the end of the bus, I saw an empty place right next to a boy.

I gave him a confused look. He had rather long dark brown hair and his right arm had tattoos on it. He was wearing skinny ripped jeans and a white V-neck shirt. Why wasn't anyone sitting next to him? 

"Um.. excuse me?", I coughed and he winced. He looked up to me in suprise and raised an eyebrow. His eyes had a beautiful colour. They were somehow dark brown, like a deer's one but also had some olive green in them. "Is this seat empty?", I asked pointing next to him.

He winced again and slowly nodded.

"Do you mind?", I asked shrugging my shoulders and sat next to him.

"No", he just mumbled.

"My name's Cassandra, you can call me Cassie though", I smiled at him and reached out for a handshake.

He kept looking at me with a questionmark attached to his forehead. "Oliver", he replied shaking my hand real quick until he let go off it again.

"Nice to meet you, Oli", I just said.

He nodded and looked out of the window again.

I didn't mind the silence so I didn't feel the urge to break it. I just looked around and noticed some people giving me a suprised stare. Was it that weird to get a new school mate? They probably thought I was some freak. Who could blame them though? Here I was, long sleeves in the summer, turquoise hair and well, foreign.