Chapter 6

Oh my fucking god. Sorry for letting you wait so long! The reason why I couldn't update anything the last few days was basically school. The drama club had a performance and since I'm a member of the dancing club, I had to participate and everything. Also we had two school trips and ugh! I was just really busy with all that stuff. But now I'm available again!

Song for his chapter Simple Plan (ft. Alex Gaskarth) - Freaking Me Out. It fits the chapter perfectly in my opinion. And I wasn't even listening to the song when I got the idea for the chapter xD And I'm sorry this turned out to be really short ._. I suck, I'm sorry. This was supposed to be nothing but a filler. Next chapter's going to be 3 pages or something around that. MEEEH! Enough talking, have some of your favorite flavored ice cream, sit back and enjoy the next chapter!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Cassandra's POV:

It's been two whole weeks since Oli decided to be a total dick to me. At first he was just completely avoiding me, not even talking to me when I asked him about some school stuff.

"Ask someone else", he just shrugged while looking out of the window.

At the bus stop we weren't exchanging a glance. We weren't sitting next to each other.

But it got worse. Apparently Jacob and Ben are acting all nice to him all of the sudden. So he sat next to them. It's like Oliver was in their gang since he was born. He was even sitting at their table in the cafeteria instead of alone or at Becca's, Lexie's and mine like usually.

And a few days ago he started picking on me randomly. Laughing at Ben's or Jacob's stupid insults. The words themselves weren't hurting me at all. That it came out of Oli's mouth however got to me pretty bad.

I really thought we were friends. I really liked him. Also he seemed to know something about my brother. But obviously I wasn't going to talk to him like that. Seemed like I really got fooled by him.

Becca and Lexie sat down in the cafeteria, usual table and began to eat.

"Oh god, he's still sitting there?", Lexie groaned annoyed and rolled her eyes.

I looked over my shoulder to see Oli sitting with Ben, Jacob and some popular girls who were obviously flirting with him. I just didn't get it. I didn't get why they were so nice to him all of the sudden.

And I didn't get why he would buy this shit. Why would I sit with someone who bullied me for years?! That's just ridiculous.

"Whatever. If he wants to be there, let him do whatever the fuck he wants to", I muttered rather pissed and drank a bit water.

"Believe me. I would ignore him, if he would stop glancing over here! Jesus Christ, it's so annoying", Becca sighed and I chocked on my drink.

I looked over to him again and he indeed was looking back at us. But as soon as our eyes met, he immediately turned away.

"He's probably just tattling about us", I hissed.

As soon as lunchbreak was over we went back to our classrooms. Next period would be politics. There were for from my homeroom class, Oli, I and two other girls, who I've never spoken to since they are rude to everyone. Especially people like me so I just tried to avoid them.

I entered the room and I was expecting Oli to sit between the two Barbies like every politics lesson. But he wasn't. He was sitting on his old seat, the one that was next to mine. I let out a small sigh and walked over to my desk.

"Hi", he said.

"Bye", I replied annoyed and took the chair. I planned on dragging it to the empty desk in the last row but Oli grabbed my hand.

"You can stay here, you know?", he shrugged.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why so nice all of the sudden?", I just spat at him and broke free from him.

"Don't be stupid. Just sit down already", he rolled his eyes.

I was just about to say 'No fuck you, but thanks' and walk away but instead I put down the chair again and sat down next to Oliver.

He gave me a cheeky grin.

I seriously didn't understand what was going on inside this little head of him.

"Hey, Cass?", I heard Oli's voice as soon as the lesson was over.

I turned to him and gave him a questioning look. "Yeah, what is it?", I just asked preparing for the worst.

"How about you come over to my house today?", he shrugged.

I raised an eyebrow. "Um.. yeah. Why not?", I smiled.

"Great. Later", he smiled back and left the room.

What was wrong with him? First he ignored me completely, then he was being a douchebag and now he's acting all nice? I should be pissed at him right? But I wanted to hear what he has to say about all this.