Chapter 7

Well this story is starting to get boring already... I'm sorry. I'll try my best to make it more exciting! <3

I'm so addicted to BAAO recently, it's not even funny. They're so perfeeect hnngh *-* Well, whatever. Enough fangirling haha. Enjoy reading guys, I hope you like it!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Cassandra's POV:

After I got home and finished homework and stuff, I took a quick shower and changed into an oversized Asking Alexandria shirt and black skinnies. I blow dried my hair and straightened it.

"I'm at Oli's!", I called out to my mother while grabbing my red Vans.

"Okay, don't be home too late", she called back.

I grabbed my phone, plugged in my earphones and left the house. While I was walking to Oliver's place Being As An Ocean blasted through my iPod. I still thought about how strange he was acting lately. Why has he been so mean all the time? And according to his behavior it was even more weird that he'd invite me to his place right?

I let out a small sigh, I'd just have to talk to him about it.

As I wanted to turn right to get to Oliver's house, someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. Before I could even yelp my mouth was covered and I was pushed into some car. It must've been a car trunk. Because the random guy didn't give me a chance to turn around, I couldn't tell who he was. It must've been a male person though due to his strength.

I struggled getting free but instead he attached duct tape on my mouth and tied my hands behind my back with it too. He pushed me and I fell on my back and the door was shut.

Shit.

I could barely even move. What the fuck was going on? Was I just being kidnapped? Seriously?!

The person started the motor and if I wasn't completely wrong I could hear two familiar voices talking to each other. I couldn't understand what they were saying though. But it were two guys for sure.

I tried to kick against the lid of the trunk but it was useless. I couldn't move at all, I had absolutely no space. And I couldn't scream. What do these guys want from me?! I started to hit the panic button. 

What the bloody hell was going on?

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Some time later, I have no idea how long, the car stopped. Finally. It seemed like we were driving for days! As the trunklid was opened, I could see it was already night time. The sky was dark, almost black only lit by a few stars. Since it was so dark I could neither tell where I was nor who just opened the lid.

The stranger however picked me up and dragged me to a building. It seemed rather big but when we entered it, he opened a door to some small room and threw me inside. He closed the door and I heard him lock it.

Well fuck.

"Oh my god, Cass?", I heard a familiar voice.

I turned my head to Oliver who gave me a shocked look. What in the earth was he doing here?

He quickly kneeled beside me and removed the duct tape from my wrists and mouth. "Are you alright?", he asked and I nodded.

"I guess", I muttered still a bit confused and rubbed my sore wrists. "Where are we?", I asked trying my best not to sound scared or anything like that even though I was freaking out right now.

"Fuck, Cass, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault", he just sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean? What are you talking about?", I asked even more confused.

"How could I know these jerks would actually do that?! God, I'm so stupid", he hissed at himself.

"Oli, talk to me for fuck's sake! What is going on?", I repeated.

"Jacob and Ben. They're the ones who bought us here", he answered. That's why the voices seemed so familiar.

"But.. why would they kidnap us? That doesn't even make sense", I sighed.

"Because I played against the rules", Oli murmured.

"What rules?", I asked him but he didn't answer. He didn't even look at me. "Seriously, Oli. What rules?", I asked again a bit louder.

That's when the door was unlocked and opened. Ben entered the room, followed by Jacob.

"So, already got comfy here? Better get used to it, you won't get outside too soon", Ben smirked.

I hissed at him. "You're so funny", I muttered annoyed. "Why are we even here? Let us go, you assholes!", I spat at them and got up.

But before I could run towards them, Jacob whipped out a knife. Before I could even react, Oli got up quickly and positioned himself in front of me. Jacob lunged out and Oliver fell to the ground.

"Better remember that, losers", Ben laughed and they left the room again.

"Oli! Oh shit, are you alright?", I asked worried and kneeled beside him. His shirt was ripped and a great cut adorned his chest. He also bleeded pretty bad.

"I'm fine, don't worry", he coughed covering the wound with his hand.

"Fine? Are you kidding me? Why did you jump in front of me?!", I spat at him in an angry voice.

"What else was I supposed to do? I couldn't let this douchebag hurt you", he sighed back and tried to get up. But I gently pushed him back to the ground.

"No, you stay where you are", I sighed and looked around. I was actually searching for something to stop the bleeding but this room was freaking empty. There was a small couch and a sink which didn't look like it would spill out water.

"Toss your shirt. We need to stop the bleeding with something",  I said and he just slowly nodded. I helped him to get out of his shirt and folded it a bit. "This might hurt a bit", I mumbled and pressed the fabric against his cut.

He hissed at the pain and let out a small sigh. "How are we supposed to get out of here?", he muttered.

Like I would know that. No one knew where we were, not even ourselves! Wait.. "Keep holding the shirt", I quickly said and searched my pockets. Jackpot! I took my mobile phone. "Ugh, no coverage. Can't call for help like that", I sighed frustrated.

"Don't worry. We're going to make it somehow", Oli said.

"You think you can get up?", I asked and he nodded. I helped him though and we walked over to the couch, where I laid him down. At least the wound wasn't bleeding so bad anymore. It should heal in a few days. I let out a sigh and sat down on the armrest.

"They wanted me to be mean to you. I also had to pay some money but whatever. They said they were going to hurt you otherwise, you know?", Oli broke the silence.

"They what?!", I asked shocked.

"And they didn't bully me that much anymore. Anyways, I knew you were better off without me. If I would've been sticking around with you, you'd only would've got into the line of fire. I didn't want you to go through all that bullshit", he sighed.

"So you were being a dickhead to me and even payed them money just so they'd leave me alone?", I asked and raised an eyebrow.

He nodded and looked away.

"Wow, that's stupid. You're such an idiot", I sighed. I kneeled down on the floor to look him straight in the eyes. "I don't care what the others would've thought about us being friends. I wouldn't have minded if they'd started hating on me too. I like you, Oli okay? I just wanted to get to know you better, that's all. And when I saw Ben and Jacob bullying you, I just wanted to help you. I knew you didn't deserve being treated that way. Look, even if it was only us two against the whole class, maybe even the whole school. It could've been us against the whole world for all I care! But as long as we have each other, it's fine, isn't it?"