Chapter 7

LaLa's POV

     When I woke up I saw that Shawn was holding my hand in his and was asleep. I looked over at the clock on the wall and saw that it was just after eleven a.m.. I looked down at my self and noticed that i was all bandaged up. It was in that moment that I remembered what happened to have me back in the hospital. My mom ,the evil coniving horrible excuse  for a mother, put me in here. i want to call the police to press charges against her for all of her bull its just not right what she is did to me.  I mean im her daught for god sakes what have i done to her to deserve this. My mom is prolly in the jail house right now bailing that lowlife out. She want me to drop the charges so that she can get her rocks for free. She not worried at all about my well being. Shes not worried that as soon as chris get outta there hes coming for me to kill me for putting him there. 

         The more that I think about it the angrier I get, most people would expect their parent to be on their side to always stick up for them even if the child is dead wrong. But I guess that rules don't apply to certain people. All of a sudden the nurses rush in and are asking a whole bunch of questions. I didnt understand what was happening I thought they were all bein very annoying. One of the nurses came over to stand right in front of me

       "Ms. Layanna im going to need for you to calm down" she said in a voice that one would use on a child. 

       "Calm down? I am calm" I say looking at her confused mythroat dry and my voice horse from not speaking for a while. 

       " Ms. Layanna your heart is racing I just need for you to breathe and calm down"

       That is when i heard my heart monitor was going haywire, i did as she asked and watched as the monitor slowed down right in front of my eyes. Whenl it normalized she gave me some pain medicine and left me with shawn. Shawn was looking at me and i looked directly into his eyes and saw the concern that he had for me. It almost had me tearing up knowing that at least one person cared about me even if it was a person i new only for a little bit. 

       "How are you feeling? Are you comfortabe? Do you need anything?" he asked me.

       "I've been better and have seen better days, yes i'm comfortable and no i dont need anything. Thank You for you concern you dont know just how uch better that makes me feel knowing that someone cares for me."  I tell him

       "I will always be here for you no matter what happens im not going anywhere." he tells me squeezing my hand reasurringly. 

          "Thank you, you should go home shawn you need to rest, ill be okay. That way when you come back tomorrow yo can be all rested up and can be all freshened up."

         "I dont want to leave you here by youself." he said

         "But you need your rest and what good are you to me if you arn't able to stay up with me. Please just go get some rest and then you can come back." I said trying to convince him into going home to rest.

      "I love you to much to leave you here by yourself." He admitted.

      By the lok o his face i could tell that he was being sincere he loves me. Before I could say anything In return the door to the room that i was in was slammed open and my mom walks in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

comment / vote 

tell me what you think is going to happen next