Chapter 2

Lala's POV

Shawn went to the door and walked out after saying that he would see me later. As soon as the door was closed behind him not even a millisecond later chris walked in with a very pissed expressionon his face.Chris walks over to me I can smell the liquor on him. He smells as if he has done nothing but drink all day and night. He wraps his hand around my throat and squeezes tightly. His blood red eyes angrily glare into mine as he slowly choke the life out of me. I'm clawing at his fingers to get him to let me go. 

"Where the fuck you been?" He barked out still holding on to my neck. 

I'm turning blue and everything is beginning to turn blurry. 

"Bitch you better fucking answer me" he said letting go. 

"Chris I've been here working my ass off to make sure that I have everything ready for the child that I am soon to have, you know the one that you want no part in." I said  

"Bitch you know that child ain't mine so I don't even know why we having that conversation." Chris practically yelled. 

"You know what Chris I m sick of trying to explain shit to you so you know what don't even worry about it." I spat out. 

"Who the fuck you think you talking to." Chris asked as he reached out and slapped me hard across the face making my neck pop.

The slap was enough to have my ears and eyes pop in response. I cried out in pain but quickly ducked out the way of his other hit that he tried to land, only to have him pull me back by my hair. Shawn walked in just in time and pulled Chris off of me but not before Chris could kick me hard in the stomach. I cried out from the force of the kick as it quickly spread making me cry in pain. Until I blacked out.

When I came to I was looking up into the piercing green eyes of Shawn he looked worried I didn't know what was going on any more. 

"Where am I? Omg is the baby okay?" I asked frantically trying to sit up but the pain held me in a stare of agony. 

"The hospital...layanna the baby i---" he was saying before the doctor came in. 

"Layanna I'm sorry to say that the baby you were carrying miscarried but you should be okay you have one broken rib and a concussion. A few bruises here and there but. That's it. If you have any questions feel free to give me a ring. Your free to go at any time you get ready." The doctor said.

I sat and cried and shawn held me through it all. This stranger is holding and rocking me but all i see is the much needed comfort of his arms. It feels as if a piece of me is no longer there like I'm missing the oxygen that I need to breathe.  

"Shawn will you help me up?" 

"Yes sure"

I get up and start to dress. My back is turned to Shawn but I can here his sharp intake of breath as he looks at my back. I know that he is looking at the purple and blue "tattoos" that cover my back and sides from the very wrestling matches that occurred between Chris and I. I went to go discharge myself from the hospital and shawn followed. I didn't know where I was going to stay but there was no way in hell that I was going to stay at the house that Chris and I shared. Just as I was wheeled out of the hospital by Shawn I saw Chris walking towards me....

---------------------

A/N: okay short I know but I've just gotten over my writers block and am back 

Rate comment and vote. 

Tell me what you think.