Twilight Conversations

I decided to do a Twilight series conversations because I like TheHalfBloodPrincess's Harry Potter conversations. She gets credit for the name and the subject, of course! Well, here goes:

Edward: La la la, I like singing and writing music!

Bella: ...

*Jacob walks in*

Jacob: Hey, Bella! *winks*

Bella: Hey, Jacob! *screams loudly* Edward! *screams loudly* Victoria’s after me!

Edward: Nope. We killed her in the third book, remember?

*Bella and Jacob wear puzzled expressions*

Edward: Oh, sorry! I forgot to say spoiler alert!

Bella: Honey, we’re at the end of New Moon. You just got back!

Jacob: Actually, I think we’re whatever place in the books we want to be. Let’s be at the end of the series, so the ginger’s dead.

Edward: I don’t believe we’ll be cooking today.

*Jacob slaps Edward*

Bella: Ugh, Eddy! You’re so old fashioned! Ginger means redhead, like duhh!!!

Jacob: Says you.

Victoria: Did someone say ‘ginger’?

Edward: No! She’s back! I might as well be a ginger, because I have no soul, anyway. *sad face*

Victoria: I have a soul.

Edward: No you don’t! You’re a freaking vampire!

Victoria: Ohh….

Jacob: Why do you think we wanted to kill you? You’re the only ginger in the whole series.

Bella: Yeah! Not even my lame-ass friends are gingers! You're supposed to be scary. Instead, you're a ginger.

Victoria: You're the one that does impossible things! Like has a vampire/human child! I used to be a biology teacher. I know these things aren't possible!

Jacob: Soo....Think we could have a vampire/werewolf kid, Victoria?

Victoria: ........*walks out*

Jacob: Edward?

Edward: ........*walks out*

Jacob: *turns towards Bella*

Bella: Ew, Jake! No! You're going to imprint on my kid anyway.

Jacob: You forgot to say 'spoiler alert!'