Cam Liddell is my father, Ryan Seaman is dating my mom

"Melissa Rae Sand-Liddell!" My mom yelled up the stairs as I sighed, "What?" I yelled back, "Ryan is coming over again!"  she giggled as I gagged, "great" I mumbled as I got changed into my  Skin Tight Pink ripped Skinnies, putting on my Asking Alexandria shirt over my bikini top and put up my bright red hair. I put on my Space belt and my Candy Skull suspenders letting the suspenders letting the straps hit my legs. I said along with Danny's voice the Dedication (By asking Alexandria on the side) I went down stairs as my mom glared at me as I just smiled at her as I grabbed my bag from last night. I went back into my room as I pulled out my phone and unlocked it a picture of my dad and I from last night. I sighed as I texted him...

Me: Dad I miss you

Dad(Cam): I miss you too Rae, be good for your mom.

Me: Um...too late for that dad. She has her stupid boyfriend coming over again.

Dad: Rae, please be good I love you and I have to talk about the guys about if I win court tomorrow and tour.

Me: Okay dad I love you too<3

I turned to see Ryan leaning against my door frame as another Asking Alexandria song stared playing, He rolled his eyes, "Your mother wanted me to get you." I flipped him of than pushed him out of the way as I went into the living room to see my mom all dressed up like usual when Ryan come's over. "Mom you look like you aren't my mother...who are you again?" "watch your mouth Melissa!" "sorry people call me Rae, even dad get with the program." I said as I glared My mother shook her head, "Ryan and I are going out so behave." I rolled my eyes as I went back into my room shutting the door I went on Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook.

-Before we get any further my name is Melissa Rae Liddell...Well Sanders till I changed it, i'm 18 an I hate my mom Jessica. She doesn't get me like my dad Cam. Yes Cameron From Asking Alexandria. My Uncle Ben just got married I was so excited for him!!!!  I have my dad's accent and my mom's blue eyes; I right now have bright red hair I have Snake Bites and my tongue pierced. I have a tattoo of Asking Alexandria's dedication on my left arm to remind me to smile and that I am NEVER ALONE-

TheLiddellPrincess: Can't wait to see my dad again<3 I had a blast with him and my uncles<3

I had put the picture of Danny throwing me into the pool. I had tagged everyone as I let their fans go wild as I got a tweet.

CamLiddell: I had fun with my princess today before she went home </3

I replied to his tweet:

TheLiddellPrincess: @CamLiddell; we have the whole summer dad :] see you soon daddy<3

My mother made a nasty comment as I printed it our for court tomorrow. Everyone was routing for my dad. I changed and went to bed; I woke in the morning and got ready in a nice skirt and blouse. I put on my heels as I grabbed my messanger bag putting my binder in it and a change of clothes; My mom got ready and we finally went to the court house.

-After-

My mom was so pissed that she lost...Why? because after what the judge read in my binder and what I told him what she does when i'm home since our last court date. I hugged my dad as he kissed my head. "Let's go surprise your uncles." I nodded and giggled(: