Decision 13

I walk through the hallways of the brotherhood. I look up at the paintings of the model assassins. Ezio Auditore, Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway and Arno Dorian. The grand master came from behind and stood there. "Model assassins wouldn't you say Jason?" He said out loud. "Grand Master, would they join the corrupt side to protect their friends?" I asked. Grand Master was baffled at my question. "No they would not, they would not dare... how dare you ask such thing young assassin" he aggressively stated. "Have the corrupted gave you an option to join them in order to save your dear friends?" He questioned. "No... I was.. just wondering" I stuttered, "very well, you must never betray the creed" he said as he walked into his office. I looked back up to the paintings, "model Assassins..." I said to myself. I pulled my hood over my head and headed out, I walked down the hallway thinking about my decision. Yes this creed gave me life... it gave me purpose but I put those dear to me in danger. Suddenly an assassin comes at me with a blade. I dodge and kick him to the side. Another assassin comes from behind and I flip her over. I look around to see that I was surrounded. "What the hell is going on?!" I shouted. The grand master stepped out of the room from the second floor. "You were always a terrible liar Jason, you were going to join the corrupt and betray us" he shouted. "You know too much and must die" he stated. This fucking asshole, I was actually going to stay with the brotherhood but if he thinks that I was going to join them, then so be it! Yes child like thinking it might be but he will pay. I make my way for the exits and jump out a window. I walk up the stairs and enter my room. "Have you decided Jason?" I hear from behind me, "yes, I'll join you I uttered. "Well we will need to get rid of that filth that you wear" George said to me. I look down at my assassin gear, I grip my assassin symbol and rip it off. I take my assassin outfit of leaving me nothing but a shirt and jeans. George tossed me my new outfit, I put it on and was covered in black. The symbol of moonlight was embedded in the suit. I pulled the hood over my head and looked into a mirror. "Flashy isnt it? I kept the hood on for you so you wont forget who you were" he said out loud. "Oh and you will have to quit school too" he said to me as he shut my door and left. I tossed my assassin outfit into a box and locked it. I shut my closet and stared out of my window, this city... I swore to protect the people from what I have become. Regardless, now... I do not care.