Assassin's Team 5

After 3 months of training, Mr. Zaro was a full Assassin now. "Target is up ahead, should I engage?" I heard from my earpiece. "Negative, follow him to the barracks" I ordered Zaro. Tailing a corrupt marshal around to find their arsenal. Dan and I met up with Zaro, we all crouched down and watched the marshal wait for his ally. A car pulled up and two men get out, "alright, Zaro take the guy by the driver door, Dan take out the passenger side Ill take the suspect and interrogate him" I ordered. Dan triggered a smoke bomb and tossed it. "what the fuck?!" The marshal shouted, "its the Assassins!" The driver screamed. Zaro jumps from the building and lands on the driver while stabbing him with the hidden blade. Dan successfully assassinated the passenger while I landed on the marshal. I held my hidden blade over the marshal's face, "what is the code to the arsenal?" I asked. "Fuck you" he replied to me while spitting on my face, I smacked him and wiped the spit off. "I wont ask again, what is the code?" I asked once more. "The code is turn around" he started laughing. I turned to see that a sniper was aiming his weapon at me. I looked down to see the red dot wandering around my chest. I gripped his neck, " death for a death is alright with me" I told the marshal. The marshal wondering why I was not shot, he looks around me to see that the sniper had been taken out. I turn to see a hooded figure on the roof. Who is that? I thought, by the time I climbed a building to get a better view, the hooded person disappeared. "We are done here, kill him" I ordered. Mr. Zaro stepped up to the marhsal and stabbed him in the neck. As we ran on rooftops, Dan began a conversation. "Who was that? We never recruited someone new" he said. "I dont know, but we will find out" I said while free-running down. "For now our mission is complete, let us rid ourselves from this location" I said. We all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Walking home and entering my room that was pitch black. I spun around immediately and pointed my Phantom Blade at someone sitting at my desk. "Relax, I am part of the Assassins" a voice said, the voice was distorted due to the mask's ability. "How do I know that you are telling the truth?" I asked, "because you would have shot me already" the Assassin replied. I lowered my Phantom blade and sat across from the person. "Never heard of you getting recruited" I implied, "secrecy my dear boy, secrecy" the Assassin replied. The Assassin got up and walked over to my window, "till next time... Jason" they said as they jumped out.