Two Scared Baby Boys

{Chris' POV unless stated otherwise}

It was either late at night or early in the morning when I felt a someone shake me awake gently. I groaned and turned over to ace whoever it was. I smiled when I could see Devin's pale face in the Dark. "What is it little Ghost?" I mumbled. I could hear his quiet whimpers as he spoke with a quivering voice. "D-Daddy, I had *sniffle* I had a bad, bad dream. Ca-can I sleep in your bunk?" I couldn't help but aw at him and his cuteness. "C'mon little Ghost, hop in. I opened up the comforter and let him crawl in next to me. "You wanna tell me about it honey?" 

"Nu-uh, can you sing me to sleep Daddy? Pretty please?" 

"Oh of course... I thought for a second and began to sing boats and birds by Gregory and Hawk. It was a good little lullaby. "If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky... You can hide underneath me and come out at night..." Before I could move on to the next verse I could hear the faintest whisper. 

"Daddy Chris... can I come sleep with you?" It was our little Ricky. I thought for a second, my bunk was already pretty damn full but I couldn't say no to my little raccoon. I sighed and mumbled. "Okay Ricky, you have to share real well though. Ghosty is in here too, kay?" I heard him chuckle as he began to crawl in. He slinkied his way over Ghost and me so that I would be in the middle. I leaned over and kissed Ricky's cheek and inquired. "Why so cuddly Raccoon?" I heard him whine a little as he mumbled. "Had a bad dream... Tired again..." I chuckled warmly at Ricky and turned my head to check on Ghost to find he was already asleep. I sighed and nuzzled the two of them closer. My poor baby boys. I soon fell asleep with my Ghost and Raccoon cuddled into my sides. 

~Next Morning~

"Daddy Chris, you gotta wake up..." I growled in response getting a loud whine in response. I peaked open my eyes to find a pouting Ricky. I smiled a little and pulled him against my chest. "S'ry I growled Raccoon... What time is it?" 

"It's 9:00 A.M Daddy, I wanna play and Ghosty's being a grump." Still feeling tired I mumbled back.

"Where's Daddy Ryan and Daddy Josh?" 

"They gettin' breakfast for us." I sighed and responded.

"Daddy's very sleepy Raccoon, tell Ghost to be nice or he'll get smackies." Ricky pushed his lip out in a pout and grumbled. "Okay..." Ricky got out of the bunk and I could hear his foot steps fade to the font of our bus. I sighed in relief as I closed my eyes for less than a few seconds when I heard a pained cry from Ricky. I shot up and hopped out of bed, running to the front room. I saw Ricky on the ground and Ghost on the couch looking triumphant. I cleared my throat loudly, making Ghost go even paler than he was. Ricky choked on a sob and rubbed his eyes. "D-Daddy Chris, Ghost hit me and made me fall..." I knelt down and pulled Ricky into a hug. "You're okay honey, sh, ssh, sh... Don't cry Raccoon, Daddy's here for you."  Ricky whimpered and pulled out of the hug. He wiped his tears away and I cooed to him. "Go wait in the bathroom Raccoon, me and Devin  will be there in a moment." Ricky nodded and trotted off. I glared at Ghost  who refused to meet my gaze. "Look at me young man..." Ghost whimpered and shook his head. I grunted and stalked over the couch where he sat. I flopped down next to him and tapped his knee. "Look at me now Devin Sola you look at me right now or it will be much worse for you." He peeked up at me through his hair with guilty eyes. "Do you know what you did wrong?" He nodded vigorously but didn't say anything. "Speak." 

"I-I know wh-at I did wrong..."

"And what was it?" I growled.

"I- I um, I pushed and hit R-Ricky..." He began playing with his sleeves as I glowered. 

"Over my knee, right now." Ghost shook his head and tried to get up. "Ah, ah, ah."

"B-but Daddy I'll say sorry..."

"Yes, you will. Now over my knee." My poor Ghost started to cry and tremble. I sighed and yanked him down over my lap. I put one leg over the back of his to keep him from kicking. "You were mean to Ricky, you hit him, you disobeyed me, and you tried to run away. It's ten for each naughty thing you did." Devin sniffled and cried over my knee and whined.

"Please Daddy, I'll be a good boy. I- I pwomise." Oh, Devin was going into his little state. I hated punishing little Devin. Understand that both Ricky and Devin have acute stress problems that send them into a 'little state' they become child like and need to be taken care of. Before the two of them joined they informed us of their little states. So, Josh and I took it upon ourselves to look after them like this and it kind of transformed into a full blow relationship lbdd lifestyle and when Ryan came along he was happy to join in. But back to little Devin crying on my lap. I sighed before I brought my hand up, and down again on his rear. He squeaked and tried to wiggle away. I held my breath as I brought down each strike. I however couldn't continue. I may not look it but I'm a big softy. I got to thirty and felt Devin learned his lesson. I pulled him back over onto the couch and pulled him into a tight hug to which he returned with force. He clung to me and sobbed into my shirt, blubbering incoherently. I rubbed his back and kissed his head. "It's okay Ghosty, you're all done... You're a good little boy, your Daddy's good little boy." I pulled him back into my lap and picked him up. I nuzzled his nose and whispered. "Bath time, baby boy.

{Boom baby! Got this new story, hope you like baby!}