Episode 11

The doorbell goes after half an hour of watching Friends which was good timing. I open the door to reveal my best friend Sel.

"He's a jerk!" She screams making me laugh, she gives me a well needed hug and I let her in. We sit down on the couch after making coffee.

"So what exactly happened?" She asks and I take a sip of my coffee placing it on the coffee table. I turn to her and sigh passing her Joe's 'Work Phone' she opens the phone seeing plenty of missed calls and texts saying all kinds of dirty things. I look at her as her eyes widen in shock. She looks up from the phone and looks at me. 

"He was cheating?" She guesses and I nod.

"The worst part is the fact he was getting paid for it and paying for our bills, food and clothes." I explain.

"And you still love this guy?" She asks and I sigh looking down.

"I do." She drags me upstairs and opens up the laptop, what is she doing? 

Joe's POV-

I walk down the halls getting stares, I think I'm the heartthrob which will help with my mission but I already have my eye on one girl who I know won't refuse me, Shanice's friend Lizzie. I see her down the hall with Shanice. I walk over and shut Lizzie's locker. 

"Me you Friday night." I demand and see her smile. 

"Of course." She replies and I smirk winking and walking away. I turn back and see Shanice shocked but Lizzie smiling wide, guess she has never had a boyfriend before but that is about to change, I will give her the best days of her life.

The day goes quickly and it's soon lunch, I haven't been in any classes with Shanice or Lizzie yet so I haven't had chance to work my charm. I was heading to cafeteria when someone walks in-front of me stopping me from carrying on.

"What are you planning on doing with Lizzie?" I hear Shanice say and look up at her.

"Nothing, I like her." I explain and see her raise her eyebrow. 

"Really?" I nod. "Where are you planning on taking her on Friday?" She asks.

"Haven't really thought about it why?"

"I could help you if you wanted? I know what she likes and doesn't." To be honest I really don't care but I suppose I should make it look like I do.

"Um okay why not but can we not go to your house again."

"Is it my mom? I know she's weird but she's not usually like that." I laugh a bit, it wasn't Demi, she was perfect. I just don't want her to risk figuring me out.

"We could go to your house?" She suggest and I sigh, she'll know it as my mom's house but I suppose I could be her Great Nephew.

"Okay, I will meet you at your locker after school." She nods and we walk to the cafeteria together. I sit down next to Lizzie as Shanice sits the other side. Lizzie looks up at me and smiles, I smile back and steal one of her fries.

"Hey!" She says smacking me. "Go get your own." I look at the long queue and decide it's not worth the effort.

"Not worth the effort." They both laugh, Lizzie pushes her tray near me for us to share.