Episode 22 (The End)

3 years later

I sit in the hospital room holding my son, we've been through a lot but everything's fine. With a son now I feel complete, my family is complete. I look over at my wife asleep on the bed looking better than she did before, it was stressful for her and I think so forgot how much pain she would be in. I carry on looking down at my son loving the fact that I have one and not another girl, don't get me wrong I would love her the same if we had a girl but a boys different. I can take him out to baseball games, teach him how to catch his first ball and when he gets older how to shave. I just can't wait to watch this little boy grow into a unique man.

"Dad?" I hear someone say making me look at the door and see my 19 and 14 year old daughters standing at the door. I smile and motion them to come over. They walk over to me and I stand up very carefully putting my new son in Mia's arms. They both look down at him and smile.

"You said no when I asked if you and mom would have another baby." Mia says and I laugh at the memory.

"What kind of person asks their parents to have sex?" Shanice says and I quickly cover my sons ears.

"Not that language around my son." They laugh at me and Shanice gives me a big hug, I hug her back and kiss her head. I'm happy we have a proper relationship now.

Demi wakes up a few hours later from a well deserved sleep. I smile at her and lean down kissing her head.

"Hey beautiful." I greet making her smile.

"That really is the last time I'm doing that!" I laugh and hold her hand. I see her glance over at the girls who are holding our baby boy and watching him sleep in Mia's arms. We still haven't thought of a name because we wanted us all to contribute into it. I smile and squeeze her hand making her move her glance to me, I lean down and kiss her making her kiss back instantly, I pull away a few moments later knowing that the girls don't want to see their parents making out. I give her a smile and look over at the girls.

"Come here girls." I say and they get up walking over."

"You want him back?" Mia asks and I shake my head.

"Give him to Shanice," Shanice takes him of her and I look at Demi who just can't wipe the smile of her face. "We need a name." I say simple and look at the girls who are fighting back tears. I take Mia and sit her up on my knee, my baby girl is never too old to sit on my knee.

"Why don't you guys think of one?" Mia asks and Demi replies.

"Because we want help." We start coming up with a bunch of names but we all can't agree on just one, I love how everyone is being honest about not liking the names.

"Carry on thinking, I'm just off to the bathroom." I say moving Mia and walking out the room. I take my time thinking of different names I like and what I think they would like to and go back to see them all smiling at me.

"We have a name." Demi says and I smile sitting back down.

"Joseph Adam Jonas Jr." Shanice says and I smile starting to feel tears in my eyes.

"I love it thanks girls." I get hugs and look at Shanice who called mine and Demi's name.

"I'm having a baby with Keaton." I smile again knowing I will be a Grandfather in 9 months.

---------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what you think!