Episode 9

I maybe lied a bit, it is quite a far walk but I get to clear my mind I guess. I need to figure out how to get back to normal but as I'm like this I may as well have some fun with it, I'm in a 16 year old boys body and I noticed the girls staring at me. Once I reach home I shut the door and hang my jacket up. 

"Where have you been!" I hear my mom shout coming in.

"I was at a girls house doing a project."

"Just because your 16 again it doesn't mean you can act like you did when you were 16." She says and I sigh remember what a horrible teenager I was.

"Okay sorry."

"It's fine, Nick is coming so you'll have to hide." I nod and start heading upstairs until I hear the front door open.

"Hey mom and Joe." I turn around and look at him.

"Joe?" I sigh and turn around completely

"Who's Joe?" I ask and he raises his eyebrow

"What's going on?" He asks and I look at my mom for support but get none.

"Fine I had surgery to look young again."

"Then why have you shrunk? And your voice isn't as deep."

"I don't know what you're on about."

"Just leave it Joe, there's nothing you can do to make him believe." My mom says and I look at her. I guess my story was a bit crap. I end up explaining the story to him and he believes it which makes no sense. I just want to go back to normal.

Demi's POV-

That boy looked very familiar but I just can't put my finger on where. I sit down next to Shanice who is doing her homework.

"So Shanice are you going to go out with this boy?" I ask and see her pull a disgusted face, I just laugh.

"That's a horrible thought!" She exclaims.

"What? I thought he was quite good looking." I say making her pull the face again.

"Nope not gonna happen, Lizzie thinks he's hot."

"Who you talking about?" Mia asks walking in from the kitchen.

"Just a boy that came home with Shanice earlier while you were at Lucy's house." She nods and sits down.

"He looks really familiar though." Shanice says, at least I'm not the only one.

"I think so too."

"I can't think though."

"Was it dad?" Mia asks and Shanice bursts out laughing. 

"Yeah cause dad is 16 and back at school."

"Whatever, mom can I phone dad?" She asks and I sigh. I've been meaning to phone him about the divorce all week but didn't to be honest if I hear his voice again I'll have to see him too. I look at both my daughters and see Joe in them, I don't know if I'll ever get over him.

"Maybe tomorrow Mia, I still need to phone him which I will do now." She nods and I grab my phone walking upstairs into the bedroom we once shared.