Episode 2

Joe's POV- 

I wake up the next morning at look at Demi laid next to me, she doesn't know a thing. I get showered at dressed walking downstairs seeing Shanice watching TV.

"What are you doing up so early?" I ask making her jump.

"I couldn't sleep." I nod and walk into the kitchen starting to make my breakfast.

"Why are you up so early?" She asks following me.

"Going to work."

"You don't start work until 8, it's 5:30."

"I'm off in early." I look at her seeing her eyebrow raised.

"Really," I nod taking a sip of the coffee I just made. "I don't believe you."

"Don't then but it's the truth." I defend and she shakes her head.

"Where do you really go?" She questions and I sigh.

"Work as I said before."

"What about before and after the hours you should be there?" She questions again making me sigh again.

"I don't have to answer to a 15 year old, just go back to bed." I Demand.

"Dad I turned 16  nearly 6 months ago."

"Whatever, can I just have breakfast in peace?" I ask a bit pushy.

"Fine whatever." She turns around and walks out, finally.

I reach a house and knock on the door, the door opens and I smile as I get dragged in.

"What's with the violence?" I ask smirking.

"I just want you now." She says running her finger up and down my chest. A small moan escapes my mouth, she knows it's my turn on spot.

"Gladly." I say picking her up making her legs wrap around my waist, I walk upstairs throwing her on the bed.

I put my pants back on and lean over pecking her lips. She smiles up and me and I take a deep breath recovering from what just happened.

"You should get to work." She says and I look at her.

"I don't work remember."

"I know, I was just saying because that  little bitch thinks you are." I smirk and peck her lips again. I know what you're wondering, how do I get money through well I get paid to do this, sleep around with women, I go to maybe 5 or 6 different houses a day. I'm getting paid to something I love, that's what I tell Demi.

"I better go to Alice's, she'll be waiting." I say and she gets up passing me money for a well done job.

"Thanks." I give her a snog and walk out heading to the next house. I started doing this about 5 years ago and Demi has only just started figuring something is wrong over the last few months. Now she has started figuring things out I may have to spend a bit more time at home and less time messing about at different girls houses. I leave the last house at 5 and get home half an hour later to see a shocked face on my wife. I smile and walk over to her wrapping my arms around her.