Episode 4

Demi's POV-

The next day I start cleaning the house, with the girls at school and Joe at work it can get a bit boring and repetitive around here. I walk into Joe's office that he hardly steps foot in and see a unfamiliar phone on the desk, I walk over and pick it up unlocking the phone, it was only a cheap crappy one. I flick through the texts and see very dirty ones 'I want you now, I'm waiting here with no clothes' or 'Come fuck my wet pussy Joey' I couldn't read on after that, it was too much. I sit down on the chair noticing I've started crying, I always knew that there was something going on but as I said before every time I confronted him we ended up fighting and I love him no matter what he does but this crossed the line. I lay in bed all day thinking about where my future is going to go, there's no way I can stay with him now even if I do still love him, he needs to learn it's not right. It comes 4pm and the girls walk through the door and notice I'm not about leaving them no option but to come looking for me.  

"Mom are you okay?" Shanice asks and I nod.

"Could you do me a favour?" I asks and they both agree. "Pack all of your dad's thing into suitcases." I say and they look a bit shocked.  

"Why what's happened?" Shanice asks and I shake my head.

"Let's just say dad isn't going to work and he won't be living here anymore." I walk out before they could ask any more questions.

It comes to 6pm and I hear Joe's car pull up the drive, luckily the girls are outside so they won't hear me yelling at him. He walks through the door shouting what he usually does and walks into the living room, I get up and grab the bag the girls packed and walk to him passing him them.

"What are these?" He asks and I look him straight in the eyes.

"Get out of my house." He raises his eyebrow.

"What?"

"I saw your phone," I put it harshly in his hand and his eyes widen. "You haven't been working where you said you have, you've been having sex with women and getting paid for it, my bills, my food and clothes have all been paid for by sex money!" I exclaim and look at him, he has no emotion what so ever.

"I-I don't know what to say." He stammers.

"How long have you been doing this?" I ask and he mumbles something but I couldn't hear. "Say that again?"

"5 years!" I gasp and start crying again, 5 years he's been doing this behind my back!

"Just leave Joe, I never want to see you again."

"But you love me, you told me last night!"

"I don't care, you hurt me Joe, I don't want to see you again!" He argues back but eventually he leaves, the girls walk in afterwards and give me a hug, I haven't told them what he did but he's gone now and I will have to carry on raising these girls all by myself without their dad not that he's around much. I try my best not to cry into hysterics but it doesn't work, I end up crying myself to sleep. I want to wake up tomorrow morning and he's laid next to me and it's all a dream but it won't, I'll wake up feeling horrible and depressed. All I need now is a hug, a hug of the one person I shouldn't need a hug of.