Confessions

(Lucy's POV) 

"Are you part of the Fairy Tail mafia?" I shout with out even thinking. Natsu froze. "Please tell me this isn't real!" I say a river of tears running down my face. My makeup was ruined and I don't see me meeting Grey today. "How do you know?" Natsu says in shock. "Oh my god. This can't be happening. My father told me. I didn't want to believe him, but now, oh my god I'm dating a guy who's part of a big Mafia." I said as Natsu finally let me go. I took my heels off and walked up the last few step to the plat form. I walk over to the corner and slide down the wall. "Lucy I'm-." "Don't Natsu. I'm getting married in two months. I think we should end this." I said as I whipped my tears and get up. I'm about to walk down the steps when i felt Natsu grab my arm. "What do you mean your getting married?" Natsu asked his voice is dark and his grip on my bare arm was painful. "I need to go." I say as i tugged my arm from my grip and left. 

(Natsu's POV) 

Lucy, my Lucy is getting married. That is all what went through my head as she left. I wanted to follow her, to chase her. But my legs wouldn't move. How could this happen? After standing there I fell down. not able to control myself I started crying. Lucy, my Lucy is leaving me. How am I suppose to handle this? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I JUST HAD TO GET A CHAPTER OUT FOR YOU GUYS. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE LONGER. PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARED THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS. I AM GOING TO END THIS STORY. JUST A FEW MORE CHAPTERS. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU GUYS CONTINUE SUPPORTING ME.