Picking Her Up

((Lucy's Pov))

I decided to wear and royal purple dress that fell just above my knees. It was tight till my hips then it flared out. The sleeves were lace for the shoulder to just past the elbow. The dressed showed a little bit if cleavage but not much. I strapped on some gold strappy heels that made me at least 3 inches taller. I decided on curling my hair and putting it in a side-ponytail. I looked at the clock. 1:50. He'll be here soon.

I'm strangely nervous. This guy. Natsu. He does something to me. I can't explain it. But I'm excited too. I took one last look at myself in my full length mirror.

I looked horrible. But it's too late to change. Guess I'll have to deal with what I have on. I looked at my clock again. 1:54.

Knock, knock.

I look toward my door and anxiously walk towards it. Opening the door I see a familiar pink headed man in a nice suit. His head was down as he stood there for a minute or two. Then he looked up. A smirk grew on his face as he looked me over from head to toe.

"How do I look?" I asked nervously.
"Hang on, first may I come in?" He asked slipping his hands into his dress pants pockets. "Um yeah, sure." I said as I step aside and let him in. He walks through the threshold and looked around my apartment. "Now where's your closet?" He asked. I gave him a confused look. "Aaah, to your right." I say as I point my finger to my closet. He walks towards it and opens the sliding doors. "What are you doing?" I asked him as I closed the door and walk to him. I stopped a few feet away from him. "To answer your question from earlier you look good. You could look better and I'm gunna help you look better. No scratch that amazing." He says as he search through my dresses. In seconds he stopped and grabbed a dress. "Here put this on then we'll leave." He says as he takes the dress off the white plastic hanger and throws the dress at me. "Uh. O-Kay." I say as I hold the dress out in front of me. "Turn around, so I can change." I said. He smirked at me. "Really we did have sex. I already saw you naked and now you decide to be shy." He teases. I glare at him. "Just do it." I say and he turns around.

((Natsu's Pov))

I turned around and patiently wait for her to finish changing. "Alright you can turn around now." She says. I turn around and my eyes almost popped out of the sockets. She looked stunning in a lighter purple dress that fell just above her knees. It had a sweetheart neckline which showed a bit if her cleavage. The sleeves were almost non existent being lace and barley covering her shoulders. I heard my name being called faintly as I was dragged back to reality.

"Earth to Natsu." Lucy called as she waved her hand in front of my face. "I'm back. I'm back." I apologized. "Now that your here, how to I look?" She questions as she twirls. "Stunning." I exhaled as I looked her up and down again. "Come on we're gunna be late." I state as I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her out of her house and dragged her down stairs to my gun metal gray Comaro. I opened the passenger door for her to get in. She slides in and buckles herself up as I close the door. I walk in front of my car to the drivers side and slide in closing the door behind me. "You ready?" I asked as I put the key in the ignition, starting it up. "Yeah." She says impatiently. I smirk and drove off.