Oh Not Him Again

Natsu has been gone on business all week so it's just been me and every know and then I'll go out with the girls. But one day all the girls came over and we had a huge sleep over. About halfway through the day I get a call from an unfamiliar number.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Lucy Heartfilia?" A deep male questioned on the other end of the line. "Yes it is and can I ask who this is?" I questioned.

"Oh yes silly me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Alex and I would like to speak with you in person. I have some information about your deceased mother that your father is not telling you. Can we meet in person by any chance?" He asked sternly. "Why can't we just do it over the phone?" I pester, for some reason my guy is telling me to not trust this guy.

"You see this information can be very valuable and I'm afraid of some one listening in if we do this over the phone." He explains. I sigh, annoyed. "Fine where and when?" I asked not likening this. "Great. Can we meet at the ice skating ring a few block from your house tomorrow?" He says seeking my approval. "Yeah that fine." I say trying to get off the phone with him ASAP. "Great I'll see you then." He exclaims. "Yeah."

"Okay bye bye."

"Bye."

(Time Skip)

I wait at a bench near the ice skating ring waiting for the mysterious man who I talked to yesterday. "Lucy Heartfilia?" a deep voice said. I spun around and find a very familiar looking man. "Yes. Are you Alex?" I questioned as he walked towards me. "Yeah I am. It's a pleasure to finally meet you Ms. Heartfilia." he held out his hand for me to shake it. "Yeah sure. what do you know about my mother?" I asked the irritation evident in my voice, ignoring his hand offer."Umm, follow me Ms. Heartfilia." He says as he starts walking away. Reluctantly I follow. We were walked for not too long when I felt something grab me around the torso, pinning my arms to my side and a rag went over my mouth.

Everything started to get blurry and I started to loose balance. I was swaying from one side to the other, then I was consumed in a blissful blackness.