Business

I sat at my desk in the club where me and Lucy met. Sitting in front of my desk is a few family business partners. I looked at the Blonde who goes by the name Sting. It was obvious he was going to be next head of the household when his pops retires. Behind me I have my siblings whom i do any type of business. To my right is Gajeel who is the muscle, he deals with the person who doesn't deliver what he or she says they will, and to my left is Jelall who is the brains, he helps me with the final decision on deals, he makes sure I'm getting a good deal. And I 'm the negotiator. I talk about business and make the final decision when pops or as i call him gramps- isn't able to make the decision himself.

As to be expected Sting too has brought some ally's with him. sitting in the chair to his right is a guy with raven black hair that covers his right eye. From my understanding his name is Rogue. he's the brains. The other person Sting brought with him is a girl which is unusual for a girl to come to along. You don't see girls on missions much, let alone one about human trafficking which is what we're going to discuss today.

"So Sting it seems you have sold one of my girls by accident. i would like her back with out any casualties and for her to be unharmed. in return you would walk out of here alive." I simply say as I looked him in the eyes. "Oh but Natsu, you see, she makes a perfect sex slave or so I've heard." Sting says with his snotty attitude. He has and ego too big for his own good. "Now Sting I'm asking politely to please return my girl. I really don't want to resort to violence."

"Really because from what i can recall your name on the streets is 'The Dragon's Son'. people call you that because, supposedly you're as vicious as a dragon." Sting remarks. "I can be The Dragon's Son if I need to be but you see I'm trying to be less violent, now I'm gunna ask you nicely again one more time. Will you please give us back our Lisanna?" I asked politely again. I could sense Gajeel moving around behind me as I stared at Sting. He laughed. "Is that the sluts name. I sold off with the name Sally. Sally fits her body figure well. Before I sold her I got a test run on her. Well, lets just say shes no longer a virgin. She was so tight. When I was done she couldn't walk, Who knows how she is now." This made my blood boil. Not just mine but Jelall and Gajeel's too. Before i knew it we all had our guns pointing at the scum bag sitting infront of me.

"Now sting you wouldn't want old Jiemma to find out you did this kind of thing with out permission now would you. Fairy Tail is indeed your best trading partner. would you want to destroy the partnership and possibly die at the hands of Jiemma? I wouldn't think you would considering he is the top strongest mafia leader in all of magnolia." I said as I took the safety off my gun. Sting now looked petrified. he grabbed a note pad and pen from my desk and wrote down on it. "You should be able to find her at this address. Just please don't tell Grandfather." he pleads as he hands me the piece of paper. i put the safety back on my gun and put it on my lower back tucked into my pants. "Leave." I demand and Sting all but ran out the door. I gave Gajeel the paper and ordered him and Jelall to get her.