His office

((This is a lemon scene. Warning you this is also my first lemon ever. I'll try to make it the best I can but I can't promise anything. Again warning this is a lemon scene. If you do not like lemons then do not read this book. There will be more lemons in the future. Thank you and enjoy the story.))

((Lucy's Pov))

He takes me upstairs and through a door. We were in a office. "Where are we?" I ask as he shuts and locks the door. "My office." He says like it's nothing. "Wait you own this club?" I asked shocked. "Yup. Now, what's your name?" He asks as he walk slowly to me. "L-Lucy." I stutter and a grin forms onto his face. "Well we're gunna have some fun Lucy." He says as he corners me to the desk. His lips are on mine in seconds.

Our lips dance together. My arms wrap around his neck as his hands go to my hips.

((Natsu's Pov))

Her lips tastes oh so good, like vanilla. I could never get tired of kissing them. I slide my toung on her bottom lip asking for entrance. She doesn't open. Such a tease. I do it again. She still doesn't budge so instead I slide my hand off of her hips and onto her ass cheek and squeeze. She jumps in surprise but she still doesn't open her mouth.

I move my lips from her mouth to her neck, and I start look for that one spot. Soon enough I found it. Right above her collar bone. I start sucking and biting it forming a dark hickey that will be there for two weeks tops. She finally opens her mouth to moan and I take this chance to slip my toung in exploring every inch of her sweet mouth.

She gets impatient and starts taking off my suit jacket. I let her. I let her undress me till my shirt is open and my nicely sculptured chest is showing. She pulls away and stares at me for a minute or two. I let her. "Like what you see?" I asked seductively. She blushes a deep red and looks away. I smirk at her adorable reaction and grab the bottom of her dress, pilling it up and over her head. Leaving her in nothing but a dark purple with black lace bra and matching panties.

She knew she was gunna get some. I smiled at her and start kissing her again. Then I kiss her down her chin and neck. Her bra is already off by the help of me. Her pink nipples are erected and pleading to be touched. I start playing with the left nipple. I pinched the bud with my thumb and index finger. In reply she arches her back and opens her mouth.

I then place the right bud in my mouth and started to suck on it. Her breath hitches and then quickens. After a few minutes I did the same thing with the other side. Put the left bud in my mouth and played with the right one with my fingers. Every now and then I hear her whisper/moan 'Natsu' that made me grin in success.

Wanting more I trail kisses down her stomach and reach the panties. I slipped my fingers in the waist band and tauntingly slow I pull them off.

((Haha cliff hanger gotta read the next chapter to find out what happens. Thanks for reading please vote and comment. It will be greatly appreciated. And share my story please. I would really love it if you did. I'll get the next story up ASAP. So until then my fairies!! 😘😘))