Can't Think Of A Name

HEY GUYS, I'M STILL GROUNDED BUT MOM AND DAD ISN'T HOME SO IMMA UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS. HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

P.S THERE'S A LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER, FELT LIKE YOU GUYS DESERVED ONE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Lucy's Pov))

It's been almost three months since that night at the club. Me and Natsu has been out on dates a few times and we officially started dating a weeks after the we met at the club. We've also done the dirty a few times since the club. To be honest, I've fallen head over heels for this guy. He's actually quite the gentlemen. He's sweet and my friends are surprised that I'm dating a guy who took my virginity the first night I saw him, but I really do love this man.

I sat on my bed in my pajama's - fuzzy booty shorts with little skulls on it, and a very reveling this tank top that matches the bottoms-reading my favorite book, Vampire Diaries: The Embrace. As I was half way done with the book, I heard knocking at my door. "Really, right at the good part too." I mumble in frustration under my voice. The knocking would not stop. Driving me up the wall I get off my bed and stormed to the door, "What!" I snapped. Instantly I felt guilty. Natsu was there at the door, standing with his hands behind his back, he wore and nice pair of slacks that fit him nicely. A crisp white button down shirt with nice hairless black vest over top of it. It's different from his usual nice, expensive suit, but he still looked HOT. "Hi, sorry." I apologized in a whiny voice. "It's fine babe, you were reading huh?" He questions as I step aside, letting him in. "Yeah, I was at the good part too." I said as I closed the door and went back to my bed.

Natsu has never really been into books, but he'll listen to me ramble on and on about it. Now that's what I call a good boyfriend. As I sit there, on my bed, and awkward silence fills the room. "Okay, I'm going to say this just cause I have too. You look DEEEE-Licious!" I say as I hop off my bed and wrap my arms around his waist as I stood in front of him. I rarely hold him like this because of my boobs. Since they're so big, when I hold him like this my boobs gets pressed to his chest.

He wraps his arms around my waist and an evil grin plays on his lips, "You don't look half bad yourself." He compliments me as he leans down and gently but very passionately kisses me. I know what this kiss leads to. SEX.

I move my hands from his waist to his cheek and neck, making the kiss aggressive. He pulls me closer and places his hands on butt and lifts me up. Out of instinct I wrap my legs around his waist. I could feel him moving, not caring where he's taking me I try to deepen the kiss by straightening my back a little and kiss him harder. Before I knew it I was placed on my bed and was out of breath. I pulled away but that didn't stop him. He started kissing down my cheek and too my neck. He instantly found my soft spot and started light nipping, and harshly sucking at it. "Mmmmh." I breathed out a moan as I unknowingly started grinding on him. He growled in response. "You don't stop that then I'll skip the foreplay and get straight to the part." He commanded in my ear and I stopped, he knows that the foreplay is my favorite part about sex.

"Good girl." he breaths on my neck as he continued on with what he was doing. After he was satisfied with his 'art work' on my neck he started kissing down my neck and to the breasts. Once he reached the top of my tank top he growled and LITERALLY ripped it off of me. "Hey that was my favorite shir-ah ah ah." I tried to complain but was interrupted by a pleasant feeling on my right nipple. Looking down at him I see my right nipple in his mouth as he toyed the left nipple with his fingers, his teeth softly clamped down on the nipple, I arched my back in surprise and moaned as for he has never done that to me before. Noting on how I liked it he did it again. "Fuck." I breathed out as my back arched again, I grabbed a handful of his silky pink locks and lightly tugged on them.

He growled in response, causing my nipple to vibrate in his mouth. Again it's something he's never done to me before. Liking my reaction he kept nipping and vibrating it, to the point to ware it was sore. When he was satisfied with the work he'd done he started doing the exact same treatment to my left nipple. During this process I was able to get his vest and button down off. I actually ripped the buttons off of his shirt, being irritated with the tiny buttons and all. When he was done with the left nipple it ended up being sore too. he started kissing me again. "I'll get you a new shirt." I breath out as I started rubbing my hands up and down his well toned and muscular back, and front. "Don't worry about it." He said as he started groping my left tit. "You really like my boobs don't you?" I questioned finding it amusing that he could not get enough of them. "What can I say, I am male." He retorts. I slightly laugh at him then continued kissing him. His tongue ran across your bottom lip and I anxiously opened my mouth, welcoming his tongue.

Being so into the kiss I didn't even feel Natsu take my shorts off. "No underwear, you dirty girl. You need to be punished." He teases me. Feeling heat rush to my cheeks I looked away, "Shut up." I say as I felt his fingers slide over my clit. "Ah!" I say as I slightly arched my back. "Your already soaking wet too. Very, very bad of you." He says as he looks down at me. He gets up off the bed and walks towards my dresser, opens the first drawer, he pulls out two thin small scarfs that are almost identical. Closing the drawer he walks back towards me with a gleam in his eyes. He ties my left wrist to the bed post and does the same to the right wrist. 

Excitement bubbled in me as he pulled down his pants and boxers. His member strung free and stood tall. He climbed back on top of me and placed three fingers in front of me "Suck." He demanded and I (with his help) got the fingers in my mouth and started licking and sucking on them. Once he felt like they were lubricated enough he pulled them out of my mouth and I whimpered. "Good girl." he praised me as he scooted down my bed and placed his tongue on my clit. My back arches a little and he slowly moved his tongue in small circles. "Fa- faster." I said as I through my head back. He picked up his speed a little going that right speed. Not too fast, Not too slow, Just the right speed to ride the pleasurable feeling out longer as the orgasm took time to build up. "Na-Natsu I'm so cl-close." I whined. And right then there was a knock at my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGERS!!!!

SORRY GUYS BUT I NEEDED TO DO THIS. IF YOU HAVE A TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER COMMENT ON IT AND I WILL PICK OUT A TITLE FROM THE COMMENTS.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER CALLED : Be Quiet.

OH AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS. THANKS YOU NERDS