Chapter 9 - Admittance

I've decided to post a new chapter because it's 2am in England I have nothing to do :3.

Hope you like!! I'm typing this all out on my iPad, so it'll probably be a bit short sowwie!

'Oh shit'

I didn't mean to do it. It was all an accident, honest!! I had developed something I call a something-a-little-more-then-friendship bond with Jacob.

You see, I discovered that, I had a few powers, and one was very similar to Jaspers. I had the power to toy with people emotions and make them do what I wanted them to. I had sub-consciously used my powers to for a moment develop mine and Jacobs relationship into something a little more, and we were both pissed at me for doing so.

I shoved (carefully) round Billy and made my way to Jacobs room and flung open the door.

'Jake, what the hell?' I almost shouted. He was lying down on his bed, just stakeout at his celing. 

'I don't know what you mean' he told me. I walked into his room and stood over him. 

'Whats your problem, your not speaking to me? Why?' I asked, although, I think I already knew the answer. 

'You played me!' he exclaimed, I tried at act confused, but I knew what he meant. He knew I had glued with him emotions. 

'What the Fu-' I cut myself off and tried to keep it PG-13 (A/N: LOL!) 

'What did I do Jake?' I asked, my voice filled with desperation. 

'You're going away' he spoke softly, with a voice that could make any girls knees turn to jelly. I don't know when I started thinking like this, but damn, I liked it. 

'I know, but I'll be back. I'll come home, and I'll know why Ive been here for 10 years' I told and sat on his bed. He said nothing. 

'Please don't let me leave here with our relationship like this...' I trailed. I sat on the edge of the bed and Jake sat up. 

'Do you really have to go?' he asked, like a 5 year old kid who was watching their dad leave. It tore ,e apart inside.

'I need answers Jake. I need to go'i told him. 

'Then take me with you!' he sort of asked in desperation. 

'I wish I coud, but these are Vampires. The second the catch a sniff of your scent, they'll kill you! And I like you way too much to be killed' I half-smiled. I felt bad saying 'I like you' and not 'I love you' to him. 

'Just be safe, okay?' he told me, but it sounded a lot like a question. We sat in silence for little while, 

'Jake. I need to talk to you' here goes. Here's when open my heart for him to hate me. 

'Shoot' 

'The other day, when I came round here to talk to you about why I had supposedly been here for ten years. I used some of my powers' I started. I saw Jacobs jaw go tight. 

'Right...' 

'I, completely, subconsciously used my powers, so we would had a relationship' I picked at my nails. Silence lapsed once again on us. I hear Jake take a breath. 

'You didn't use you powers Amy' he said slowly. I hadn't realised but I'd started crying. 

'Wh-what?' I asked, wiping tears away from my cheeks. 

'When you came round here, to ask if I knew why you hadn't been here for ten years... You didn't use your powers. I...I really like you. I wish you weren't going. I know we'd never have a relationship, because I'm me and your one of them. I really like you, and bef-' I cut him off with a kiss. It wasn't just any kiss though, if was filled with urgency, and passion. I didn't want to wait another moment... I COULDNT wait another moment. I never felt like this with anyone else. I felt warm and fuzzy inside. I didn't want to leave Jake, but I didn't really I have no choice, I wanted to go home, I wanted to stay here... Wait! No! I need answers! I have to go! I pulled away from Jake, crying fresh salty tears. 

'I'll miss you so, so, so decking much Jake' I put me my forehead on his. 

'And I promise you' I started then stopped to dry my tears. 

'I promise you, that I WILL come back. I'll come back for you, I'll come back for Bella, hell, I'm coming back for everyone! So live your life, remember that kiss. I know as sure as hell I won't be anytime soon. I fecking love you Jacob Black. And I'll never stop' and with that i turned round and ran back to Alices car.

'Took you long enough' Alice commented as I got in the car, she obviously hadn't seen me crying. I sniffed in response. 

'Your crying. What did the pup do? did he break you heart? Cause if he did I'll...' Alice started. 

'No, Alice. He didn't break anything' I smiled.

'He did quite the opposite'

DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

What do you think? I quite like it :) I would of made it longer, but it's 3.18 am and I have 3% battery left on my IPad.

I hope you like it!!

P.s. I'm looking for a new name for 'Ella' it sounds too much like 'Bella' any ideas? I want something individual. Make my day and give me a name? :3