Chapter 3 - La Push

'Who is she?' I heard someone ask. It's was a guys voice, he sound about sixteen-ish. 

'A Cullen' replied another voice. 

'So, what did you say she did?' asked the first voice. 

'Well, I found her sitting on a log in the Forrest and she turned round and saw me, and was scared so, I didn't know what to do, she just stood the shaking, asked me not to hurt her and fainted' replied the first voice, a bit puzzled. I groaned to let them know I was awake. I heard the noise stop, and everyone around me was still. I slowly opened my eyes to see a sea of faces over me. 

'Hi' I said and sat up. They all just looked around. There was Seven of them, all male, of Mexican-american decent (I'm guessing). 

'W-where am I?' I asked. I was in a bed room in some log cabin-esque Thingy. 

'Your in La Push' one of the men answered my question. 

'Okay, everyone out. Jake can talk to the... Blood sucker' said one of the other men. They all left, and there was one in a wheelchair who gave this boy 'Jake' a look, and wheeled himself out. 'Jake had long black hair and a round baby-ish face with deep brown eyes. So deep, that when I looked in them, my heart flutered and I felt like I was floating.

'Your not some secret rapist are you?' I joked, trying to stop the horrible, horrible silence. 

'Why were you scared?' asked this boy - Jacob, was his name. 

'Well, I've not seen a wolf that big before...' I trailed. 

'Well, good thing I saved you from it then' he spoke with a slight edge of sarcasm. I looked puzzled. 

'What do you mean saved me from? You are the wolf'  

And as soon as the worlds came out my mouth, I wish I hadn't said them. 

'What?' he asked, with curiosity and anger in his voice. 

'I know your the wolf, and everyone who just left too is a wolf...' I stated. He stood like a statue, not even blinking. 

'How did you know?' he asked with a sudden urgency in his voice. 

'Can you keep secrets?' I asked. Jacob nodded. 

'well, then can I tell everyone else and you later? I've a slight head ache and I need to call some one' I tearfully laughed. 

'Okay, I'll be back in five minutes to get you so you can explain everything' he told me, and walked out. I saw my mobile on a table in the room so I got off the bed I was lying on and picked it up to call Carlisle. It rang about five times before he picked up. 

'Amy! Where have you been? We've been worried about you! I sent everyone out to look for you, and we couldn't find you anywhere!' he said quickly. I laughed quickly. 

'I'm fine Carlisle, I'm fine. I went for a walk, when I saw a wolf and blacked out, s-' I got cut off. 

'A wolf? I knew they were up to no good. The dirty-' I heard Edward say in the background and cut him off quick. 

'Edward!! Don't say that! They bought me to one of their houses and let me sleep off my panic. I'm going to stay a little longer and talk to them, but I'll be back soon, I promise' I told him. He sighed, defeated. 

'Okay, call me when your done, and I'll send Edward to pick you up' 

'But-' I protested. 

'No. I'll send Edward. See you later Amy' 

'Bye Carlisle' I sighed and hung up. I heard a small knock at the door. 

'You done?' Jacob asked me. 

'Yeah. Lets go do some explaining...' I sighed and walked out.