Chapter 5 - Popcorn?

'What the hell were you thinking Amy?' Edward asked me angrily. Me, Edward, Carlisle, Jasper and Alice were sitting in Carlisles office. I was sitting on the floor for some reason and had my knees pulled up to my chest and my arms wrapped round my legs. I didnt reply to Carlisles -rehetorical?- question.

'Well?' he asked. I started rocking backwards and forwards as they were sitting on the chairs.

'I wanted some time to think and be away from everyone' I told them.

'And after meeting the... dogs, you wanted time away?' asked Edward, with fury in his eyes.

'Yes' I replied simply. I didnt need this, not now. All I wanted was to go back to my home in England and be alive again and nto worry about this! I wanted to be at a place where the Twilight story, was just that – A story! I didnt want it to be real! No! No, no, no, no, no! There was a silence.

'I told you to call Edward when you were done, because Alice had a vision, and Laurent was in the surrounding area. I didnt want Laurent catching up with the newest member of the Cullen family' Carlisle told me. Then a thought popped into my head.

'How long have I been with you guys?' I asked.

'Ten years' Alice stated. I looked at the ground, I knew there wouldnt be any photos as there were no cameras in the house, so I took her word for it. It seemed as though I had been in theyre life for a long time. I just kept repeating one word in my head. No. No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No. I sat there in silence.

'I'm going out' said dward as he jumped out his chair and left the room. Carlisle let me leave, but Alice stayed to talk to him. I walked into the kitchen and saw Esme.

'Hey, Esme' I said as I walked in.

'Hey honey' she smiled. Esmes smile was always so warm, so inviting.

'Have we got any popcorn?' I asked. Even though I was a Vampire and didnt eat or drink anything but animal blood, I still enjoyed popcorn, it reminded me of my human days. Going to the moives with all my friends on a Saturday. I didnt miss it until I started thinking about it. I popped the popcorn in the microwave, and made my way out the house.

I was walking out the front door when I saw Emmet and Jasper play fighting. I stood there for a while at watched. I coughed and they looked over at me.

'Hey little one' greeted Emmet.

'Your in my way' I said. They looked at me weirdly and I walked between the two of them, left them behind and headed for Bellas house.

I arrived ast Bellas house just after the sun had set. I climbed up the tree outside her window and sat on the window sill.

'Stalker' I said, which made Edward jump.

'How did you know I was here?' he asked me curiously.

'Pure epicness' I grinned, but saw he wasnt buying it. I sighed.

'Fine. It was just a guess, I could feel it in my gut' I told him, dissapointed he didnt believe my epicness and that I couldnt tell him the truth.

'No, that feeling in your gut was probably popcorn' he said and noded at my bowl of popcorn. I was shoving the tasty stuff into my mouth by the fistful.

'You want some?' I asked while I spat crmbs everywhere. He looked at my popcorn in disgust.

'Ergh, no thanks' he turned down.

'Fine, your loss' I told him. We sat there for a while just watching Bella. The only sound was the sound of Bellas sheets rustling when she moved and me munching in my popcorn. She looked so peaceful when she slpet, like nothing in the whole entire world could touch her.

I put the popcorn on Bellas bedside table and headed to the window toleave.

'Dont you wanna take that with you?' Edward asked me, motioning towards the popcorn.

'Naah, Bella can eat it when she wakes up' and with that, I jumped out the window, and headed for home.

So, what do you think? I probably wont post till next week, cause the next chapter is a long one (which I'll most likey do in two parts) and I'll be on holiday too,so another reason to do a long chapter xD

I hope you enjoy it :) Comment and tell me:

1)What you think.

2)Why the werewolfs know that Amy hasnt been here for 10 years, and 

3)Do you like popcorn?

Buh bye :)

 - Kira :)