Chapter 8 - Goodbyes

'Alice. I need to talk to you' I told her and walked into her bedroom where she was sat reading.

After I saw Jake I decided to take a home detour and decided to go into the house and see Alice first, and not use the front door. I had guessed that Alice had seen my decision already.

'I know. Look, I know teres nothing I can do to stop you from going. All I want you to know is you're my sister, and in all my ten years of know-' I cut Alice off. I couldn't take ten years anymore.

'No! I haven't been here for ten years! A few weeks ago, I used to be Lillith! Lillith Bloom and I commited sucide and ended up being Amy Maribel Cullen! I've only been here for a few weeks! And I love it here, but I hate the fact that you guys think I've been here for ten years!' I exploded. I took a calming breath.

'I know you have memoires, but I dont. I would remember being here for ten years, I would. I'm going to Volturi to see if they can give me an answer' I told her, and took her hand.

'I see' she whispered and looked me in the eyes.

'You sure this is what you want to do?' she asked. I nodded.

'I wont get any answers here'

'I'll let you go without telling them why, if...' she bargined with me.

'If?' I asked, not sure if this was worth it.

'If you let me go with you to Italy' she bargined and looked me in the eye. I was weighing up the pros and cons:

I didnt want them to worry about me, I knew the Volturi didnt like the Cullens much, but what if I didnt come back? If the Volturi killed me, I didnt just want to go where they took all the other Vampires, I wanted them to know to come and find me. There were so many reasons.

'Fine' I huffed. I saw Alice silently celebrate.

'We leave tonight' I told her and walked out of her room and into mine to start packing.

I started going round hugging everyone and telling them I loved them and would miss them loads, even Bella hugged me.

'I'll miss you Bella' I smiled. She smiled back and nodded quickly.

'Be nice to Edward. Or you may become that vampire meal you talked about' I joked, but obviusly not enough. Her face went exterimanly pale and lost any sort of colour it once had.

'Y-y-yeah; she stuttered. Edward talked to me mentally.

(A/N: The italic is Edward talking.)

-You scared her.

-I know. I didnt mean to.

-Just dont do it again.

-I know. I wont. Did I tell you I love you?

-Yes, you did. Whats the deal, you'll be back in a few days.

That hit me hard. I didnt know when I want going to be back.

-I know, I just want everyone to know I love them.

-Okay. Just be safe, you know what Alice is like.

I saw a twinkle in his eye. I inwardly laughed.

-I know, I know. Dont miss me too much, alright?

-We'll try.

And I left Bella to be terrifiedn of me, and left Edward to comfort her.

'I love you Esme, you know that, right?' I half told, half asked her.

'I know, I know' she smiled.

'Whats all this about? You've been telling everyone you love them, letting your human emotions fully out' she asked.

'Me and Alice are going away for a few days, I just wanted to leave you, feeling loved' I smiled. Esme laughed.

'Well, I love you very much too' Esme smiled and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her tighter, never wanting to let go. But I needed answers. I needed them now.

'Amy, c'meon! If you wanna say bye to.. Jacob, we gotta go now!' Alice called. I'd managed to persude Alice to call Jacob, Jacob. Not dog, pup or some other words that I didnt want them to be called.

'Bye Esme' I said releasing her, trying to hold back tears.

'Bye honey' she smiled and watched me walk out the room.

'Why did you want to say bye to... him anyway?' Alice asked.

'Cause Jacob is my friend, and I love my friends, and I think they deserve to be said “bye” to' I told her, a teeny bit of venom entering my voice.

'Fine' she answered, and we didnt speak for the rest of the journey to La Push.

I left Alice in the car when we arrived at Jacobs house.

'Jacob? Its me, Amy. Let me in?' I asked. I waited and there was no answer.

'Jake? Open the door please? I came to say bye' I called, hoping he could hear me through the thick door. I was about to knock again when it opened to show an unhappy Billy Black.

'Urm, hi Billy. Is Jake-' he cut me off.

'No. He's not. He's rather unhappy at the moment, and its all your fault' he told me.

'What? My fault? How is it my fault?' I asked. Then something clicked in my mind.

'Oh shit'

So, what do you think?

The song on the side is called 'Loverboy' by You Me At Six, and its the best song ever!!!! I cant stop listening to it.

Love youuuu!!!!!!!!!

 - Kira x