Forget Vampires, What About Me?

When Lillian woke up, she wasn’t Lillian any more, she was Amy. Amy Maribell Cullen.

A.N: I’m just going to call her Amy for the whole story in the P.O.V things.

Amy's P.O.V

'I cant do this any more' I whispered to myself. I looked down, to the open ocean. It was crashing against the cliff. It looked so calming, yet angry. I was going to jump into that ocean in a few minutes. Here I was, 16, and living a life I shouldn’t have, and I wish I didn’t. Here I go. I shuffled my feet forward so my toes were over the edge. I lifted my arms up, and jumped head first. Almost fearless...

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could hear voices. I didn’t have any clue who it was, as I didn’t recognise the voices and had my eyes closed. They were whispering and shuffling, and I think I just heard someone giggle? Then there was silence. Is this what death is like? Or was I saved and am going crazy? I wondered in my head. Something jumped on me.

'SUPRISE' shouted the voice in my ear. My eyes flew open and I sat up screaming. There was seven people standing in front of me with big smiles on their faces. I recognise those people was the next thing that ran through my head. They were the Cullens' from the Twilight series. There must have a strange look on my face because the vampire Alice asked my if I was okay.

'Yeah, yeah, I'm fine' I smiled. I saw they were holding some wrapped shapes and a cake.

'Happy birthday Amy' exclaimed Alice. My birthday? Today isn’t my birthday, but, then again, the Cullen’s are fictional characters... Aren’t they?

'Urrm, thanks' I mumbled. I looked at everyone.

'Let Amy get dressed and you can open your presents down stairs and have some cake' said Esme. Alice hugged me, and then I knew it wasn’t a dream. Cause when you dream, you don’t feel anything, cause your dreaming, its not real. Well, when I hugged Alice, I could feel her body under my arms. Oh shit. I let go of Alice and she left the room. I shoved a pillow in my face and screamed loudly. This isn’t happening, and who the hell is Amy? I’m Lillian! Lillian, Lillian, Lillian! I decided I could stay in bed any more and threw the cover off me and stood up. I looked around my room. It was a wooden flooring with one wall being completely glass windows. My bed was a beautiful black and deep, silky red. There was an iPod and Blackberry on a night stand next to my bed, with a forest green lamp and some black gummy bracelets. On the wall opposite the windows, there was a huge wooden bookshelf filled with vampire romance novels and zombie survival guides. Next to that was some black and red shelfs with a small cuddly hippo, a huge CD/iPod player, some sunglasses, CDs like Black Veil Brides, Escape The Fate, Blood On the Dance Floor, Paramore, You Me At Six, We Are The In Crowd, All Time Low... That sort of thing. One strange thing was that there was a door in the wall, it wasn’t a door that went into the hall way, it didn’t have a lock and what a white door. I walked towards the mysterious door and I saw it had a mirror on the door. I looked in it, and stopped suddenly. Who was that in the mirror? I waved my hand and moved my head. That's me.. That's me... I couldn’t believe it. I had a slim face, with full lips and emerald/brown eyes and black, long hair with blonde bits. I walked forward to open the door. I placed and hand over the handle, closed my eyes tight, took a deep breath and flung open the door.

I opened my eyes and gasped. Wow, it was a really big walk in wardrobe! But there wasnt anything in it I liked. From what I had read in the books, I guess Alice had picked out my wardrobe. I sighed and rummadged around and found some black skinny jeans and a big black and grey stripey shirt, at least my personality hadnt changed, I was still a scene girl (very happy ^.^). I looked at my shoe shelfs (and yeah, theres more then one shelf... theres, like, ten) and I found a pair of black and white check'ed converse. I found my make up collection and put on some eyeliner and mascara, then happy with my apperance, walked down stairs.