Chapter 4 - Explanation

I walked into the big open space room the was the living/dining/kitchen room and sat down the table with the people who had been in my room a little while before. I sat there starng at the markings and colours in the table.
'So explain' said Jacob with an edge.
'Well, a few days ago, I was human. My name was Lillith Bloom and I lived in London, England. I commited suicde by jumping off a cliff, and now I'm vampire. When I was human, I had the worst life you could imagine, my dad took drugs and was abusive, my mum got drunk and was abusive too.  I woke up, and I was in a room in the Cullen house and it was my birthday. I ŵent to school, and had lead my whole life as a Cullen' I told them, without much detail. I just looked at the floor, I didn't want to see the looks on their faces. There was a silence, then one of them spoke.
'So why do we know you haven't been here before and the Cullens have lived a whole life with you?' Jacob asked. I sighed.
'I don't know. I just dont know anything anymore' I said rubbing my temples. I started explaining about the Twilight Saga.
'And so I know everyones future, who's gonna die, who gonna live, who gonna get married, what Jacob and Bella are gonna do in the summer' as I said that all eyes went to Jacob, and Jacobs eyes went to mine.
'What are we going to do then?' he asked I shook my head.
'I don't wanna say anything in case I change the timeline' I told him calmly. I looked at my phone. I had to go. I stood up slowly.
'I should go. Carlisle will be waiting for me, and I need to do homework' and I walked other door.

I didn't call Edward to pick me up. I used my vampire powers to flit (A.N:is that what she calls it? Idk) home. Oh man was I trouble with Carlisle... And Laurten....

I was walking home through this beautiful medow, and I smelt another vampire. I didnt know who it was, or what they looked like, I didnt have predictive vision or what-not, so I froze. Simple as. I froze. My mind was racing with questions, who was it? What did they want? OhMyGod, what if they kill me? I didnt know what to do, and just then, the trees to the left of me made a rustling noise.

'Hello?' I called out, hoping I didnt sound terrified. A vampire emerged from the trees.

'Hello Amy' spoke the vampire softly. The vampire was a he, about late 20's-his thirtys looking in Human Years, blackened brown hair, very dark skin, and red eyes. He was wearing some brown faded jeans, and a brown fabric jacket, with some black wollen fingerless gloves. How the hell did he know my name?

'H-h-hi' I stuttered. What? Why did I do that?

'You dont remember me, do you?' he asked, his red eyes staring into mine, it was like he was reading my mind. I knew he couldnt cause Edward had told me that not all vampires can read minds, only certain ones.

'N-n-no. I dont' I manged to say. My feet were stuck to the ground.

'Shame. It would have been nice...' he trailed off. I stared at him.

'What do you want?' I asked. I was forming a plan in my head, while he was in the middle of telling me what he wanted, I would flit home and run inside and get Edward to help me.

'I want...B-' he got cut off because I quickly started to flit away. Please, let me make it. I was near home, I could see Jasper looking out the window, and I know he saw me cause he looked me straight in the eyes and waved slightly, then Laurent caught up with me.

'I want you to come with me' and he started drgging me away.

'No... no... Jasper! Jasper, help! Edward! Get your sparkly lazy ass out here and help!' I screamed. Jasper dissapered from the window at my screaming. Bastard. The someone came outside, it wasn't Jasper, or Edward, nor Alice or Carlisle. It was Emmet.

'Emmet! Over here!' I screamed before I got any more away from home. As quick as a flash, me and Laurent were torn apart from each other, Laurent was flying towards a tree and i was throw onto the ground with an:

'Offt'

I looked around, I could just see my home through the trees, and the garage, I saw Laurent slide down the tree in defeat, and the- wait- my whole family ready to pounce on Laurent if he moved.

'I'll see you again' whispered Laurent and flitted away. I felt something on my face, it was wet and cold. Rain? No, I would feel it on my whole body, so it must be tears. I reached up to my eyes and they were spilling out tears like no tomorrow. A hand reached out to me to help me up, and I grabbed it and stood up.

DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amys first meeting with Laurent!!!! Spooky ;D I hope you like :) I know im getting reads, cause i see my numbers going up, so can you comment please? I'd like to know what you dont like and what you do :D