Chapter 19 - Pain, Pain and more Pain

Recap:

Chace POW:

 It felt as if she had kissed thousands of guys to be that good but she hasn't. It was safe to say, she was my drug.. Her lips were toxic (in a good way.).

I miss her.

 Chloe POW:

She was really nice. I ran downstairs and was stopped by a couple of people telling me that I am no longer five years old and that I should behave. I didn't care and continued sprinting. I got to my car just in time and went home.

 Chapter 19

Chace POW:

The days went on as usual. I was too depressed to start school so I decided to take a few months off and then go to university. My aunt finally got better and soon would be out of the hospital. Today would be a tough day for me. I had to go to Chloe's house. Not to see her but to see Cody. We decided to have a guy night where we watch football. He refused to leave his house because he wants to keep an eye on Chloe for some reason. So I had no choice but go there.

I arrived in front of her house. Memories flashed through my mind. I tried to push all the thoughts away but it was pretty impossible. I went straight to Cody's room not looking around. I didn't want to see her. Not because I hated her but because I still loved her too much. I would be too tempted to kiss her, touch her and cuddle with her. Cody greeted me and went to take a shower. I turned on the TV and saw Chloe in her room. Cody installed a camera and a microphone in her room? Wasn't that a little extreme and weird? Well at least I could see her. She was lying in her bed in an old t-shirt of mine and short shorts. Her face was curled up into the pillow. I heard music playing in the background.

*Authors Note: Press play on the video on the side (It has a better effect if you listen to the song.) and btw I highlighted the parts that refer to their relationship the most*

Did I disappoint you or let you down?

Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?

'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,

Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.

So I took what's mine by eternal right.

Took your soul out into the night.

It may be over but it won't stop there,

I am here for you if you'd only care.

You touched my heart you touched my soul.

You changed my life and all my goals.

And love is blind and that I knew when,

My heart was blinded by you.

I've kissed your lips and held your hand.

Shared your dreams and shared your bed.

I know you well, I know your smell.

I've been addicted to you.

[x2]

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.